2021-2022 College Football Thread

Would have liked to seen that game

Stadium is literally 2 blocks from my house so it was a no brainer. The outcome made the walk home a lot easier. Lol

Michigan needs at least 3pts out of this possession.

I don’t think he scored but camera angles were terrible. How do they not have better angles by now?

I thought he was just short also.

Michigan needs at least 3pts out of this possession.
Was just going to say this is a big possession right here. Need some more points

oh man almost!

Live look at OSU def...

BuckeyesShootingThemselvesInTheFoot.gif

Get outta here.....

Sooo....I'd like to order a pick 6 please...the way OSU defense is giving away yards no reason to not hand it off

So much time left Michigan needs to milk the clock more

Did they just turn off Harbaughs headset? Lol Looks like they actually want this game.

Boom! What a drive!! Haskins again 🔥🔥

Stadium is literally 2 blocks from my house so it was a no brainer. The outcome made the walk home a lot easier. Lol
I am temporarily living about 20 minutes from moultrie. The highlights looked like a fun game to watch

Touchdown!!! Keep it up Michigan because I do not want to have to jump In the 68* water in the pool!!!

Come on Michigan!!!

It’s football it happens every game but in this case it’s antics. Got it.
It's ALWAYS antics. Football is physical AND mental. Trying to take your opponent out of their game is football.
I'm not saying I agree with pulling his helmet off, he should have been ejected. Just saying I saw it coming and the refs should have put a stop to it early.

Does a Michigan win over OSU possibly help the Big 10 have a chance at 2 teams in the Playoffs especially with a Bama loss in the SEC championship? Oklahoma/Oklahoma St will also have a say.
I hope so!!! If Alabama loses next week!!!

Holy Cross with late TD. Looks like they are going to beat Sacred Heart. Let's got Patriot League

Touchdown!!! Keep it up Michigan because I do not want to have to jump In the 68* water in the pool!!!
Why is the pool soo cold? Do Floridians stop swimming?

I’m truly enjoying this.

Throw the ball down field... These guys are forgetting contain and running full steam up field.

Wow these receivers are making some ridiculous catches

Back