Clean Flight Personal Golf Ball Washer

I would have to pass. Don’t believe I would ever really necessitate one.

Yes, you can use a wet towel to clean the ball. For me, who rides a cart all the time, I love the idea of having a ball washer up front with me that won’t be dried out by the end of the round. I think this is something I’ll be using next season.

That’s a truly interesting idea

I see the open "eyelit" being put where the ring attaches. and then a standard circle with knb to connect.

1636476335036.png

Very probable that this whole item fits in this holder as a make shift, but then you lose the Yeti storage.

1636476402725.png

While this may be a great option for some people.....for $35 I will pass and stick with my wet towel.

I don't know. The more I see this, the more I like it. I don't like getting my towels wet. Or dirty but that's probably a topic for another thread.

I can see someone coming out with a 3d printed version... or a bracket for a Clicgear or Bagboy or something.(y)(y)

Interesting product for sure. Might have to give it a try. Always like a new gadget.

I guess this all comes down to how often do you like to wash your balls.

I think this is a pretty slick gadget. But I saw a few mentions of not as expensive as they thought it would be. This is MORE expensive than I thought it should be if I'm being honest. If it was any more than what it already is, I don't know that I'd ever even give it a thought.

Good review. I really like the concept. I would probably stick with the GolfRound ball cleaner when carrying but could see using this with the MotoCaddy. Ball cleaners on the course are often out of the way for walkers.

$35 isn't too bad, but an additional $10.37 for shipping? Probably pass....or mention it as a Christmas option.

I think the concept has some merit to it, esp after what the world has been through the last two years.

Nice article @Jman!

Personally, I think it looks like a fine product and I can see myself dangling one of these from my push cart. I play at two courses that do not have ball washers and I really prefer not to use my towel to clean my ball. I really only use my towel for minor grass, grips and my hands; I have a Groove-It for my club faces.

The $35 + shipping is a little steep for me, so I'd wait and hopefully find one on sale.

Good review. I really like the concept. I would probably stick with the GolfRound ball cleaner when carrying but could see using this with the MotoCaddy. Ball cleaners on the course are often out of the way for walkers.

$35 isn't too bad, but an additional $10.37 for shipping? Probably pass....or mention it as a Christmas option.
I went online to buy one but changed my mind when I saw the shipping charges. If I was in a real hurry for it, I could have chosen overnight early delivery for only $183.75.

Last edited:
This reminds me of another recent product that came out. I think it was something you would stick in the ground to remind you where your golf ball was (thick rough or woods or desert) when you had to go back to the cart and get a club. You know for slow players. But everyone was like just put your hat on the ground. It seems overengineered and looks like a "flash"light (I heard).

Yes, you can use a wet towel to clean the ball. For me, who rides a cart all the time, I love the idea of having a ball washer up front with me that won’t be dried out by the end of the round. I think this is something I’ll be using next season.
Scott, if you grab one, I look forward to your thoughts!

I’ll put this firmly on the list of things I never would have considered, didn’t know I needed, but really could use.

Will the Callaway SuperMax and Reva balls fit in these. They don't fit in most ball washers.

Did you check Amazon? They sell on there as well
Will the Callaway SuperMax and Reva balls fit in these. They don't fit in most ball washers.
I can check this for you tomorrow (y)

This is pretty cool. As someone who uses (used) on course ball washers a lot I would consider this. I can’t stand putting with dirt on my ball. I’d prob carry this in back pocket if it would fit. 🤣

$35 aint bad, if I'm picking it up at a retail outlet. Hope it holds up better than those cheap piece of crap combo cart addons

They'd clean up if they got into Amazon warehouse distribution

$35 aint bad, if I'm picking it up at a retail outlet. Hope it holds up better than those cheap piece of crap combo cart addons

They'd clean up if they got into Amazon warehouse distribution
I see what you did there...
The Clean Flight Ball Washer is now a prime item with free shipping.

Nice little gadget, but not something I would use, especially while on the course.

I don't play very much in "lift & clean" conditions. That just leaves on the green, and post round ball cleaning.

Plus, I'd still need my towels to wipe down my clubs between shots.

My towel, and a 99 cent bottle of "all purpose" spray cleaner works just fine for all my golf cleaning needs.

I see what you did there...
The Clean Flight Ball Washer is now a prime item with free shipping.
Free shipping with Amazon closed the deal for me, I just ordered one. Review to follow as soon as it arrives.

Back