THP Limited Series #6: Cayce Head Covers

Got it!

was it just me, or dies everyone refresh and when it pops up, you stare for a second or two and go"CRAP"there it is

Fairway secured!

Got it. Might have even got an extra for some swapping.

FW covers are gone.
Drivers still remain.

was it just me, or dies everyone refresh and when it pops up, you stare for a second or two and go"CRAP"there it is
that was me!

Note to self when you land a Limited Series item...don't try to do a back flip on hardwood floors.

I can’t remember if I told my wife I was ordering one or not… but I got a fairway anyway 😬

Fairways were gone before I could pull the trigger. I did get a driver cover instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FWY was gone quick... driver secured.

Surprised at everyone going for Fairways over drivers

Yeah I sat there for a minute...then said oh don't forget your AC discount...but then said I ain't wasting no time...I going full price.

the in stock status has made it longer than I would have guessed.

...and with that the top of the bag is set with headcovers. Driver in route!

I'm pretty sure I landed a driver cover

Yeah I sat there for a minute...then said oh don't forget your AC discount...but then said I ain't wasting no time...I going full price.
I think @JB said that the discount was already applied? Or maybe I made that up - but I went full price as well.

Back