Favorite Unique Putter Shape?

I can't find a picture of it that I could link to but I have used a Scotty Cameron Long Futura on and off for more than 15 years. When I am struggling on the greens it is what I always come back to. There is one for sale on eBay right now for $830. My Dad had one and when I asked him about he said he donated it. I would have loved a backup.

Here is the eBay link if someone wants to see it: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3137446805...ne8tW02IVrtWN9W6mnYtbwV-6ilBjZFYaAuLiEALw_wcB

Mine isn't available even at that price.

I've never owned one but when I was younger I always wanted an Odyssey Sabertooth for some reason maybe it was just a cool name haha:sneaky:
Same here. It was the one I always gravitated towards in the shop.

Easy answer
20210630_153628.jpg

Ping Scottsdale TR Senita B
44B04DD3-67A8-4E4B-9156-3A9EAA459130.jpeg

This is another cool one I bought a few years ago in a used bin.

s-l640.jpg

There are so many styles, but if looking at something that isn’t the norm, what is your favorite?

If nearly every brand has the style, it isn’t unique 😀
Acushnet Bullseye Standard.

Odyssey Jailbird

I've always been fond of the jailbird (or Seattle I guess?) style.

Scotty Phantom 12.

Pretty odd, but so good.

I played a Ping Scottsdale Pickemup for years. I think of it as kind of a '7' shape though. But it did make picking up balls easy!

Pickemup.png

I mean, it doesn't get much better than this
main-qimg-9a725623df904ae6bb553ec49192c0a3-lq.jpeg

1638461621865.jpeg

When it came out, the spider shape was very unique. Even though everyone under the sun is now making a version of the spider shape, it still is my favorite "shape".

This center shafted Odyssey has been in my bag a lot the last few years.

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 10.24.56 AM.png

I think it's the two-ball for me. The Other thought I have was the mFGP2, but while it's kind of its own thing in the mid-mallet shape, it's not that far off. The 2-ball is uniquely Odyssey to me.

Back