NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Though this was a good PSA…. Beware of eBay scams this holiday season.

3B454305-7ED9-467E-ADBA-B1025A9E2D15.jpeg

Thank you once again Secret Santa! Every item you sent me is absolutely perfect!

And thank you to my amazing wife Kathy for shooting the video and my faithful companion Jack for looking cute and hanging with me during the unboxing.

They knew you wanted the Notre Dame leprechaun before you did!

Santa coming in hot and smacking down on THP. Nice job Santa's!

I've very much enjoye all the SS stuff this year. We need to highlight this so we can get 100 people next year!

Just got home from a 3 hour and 45 minute drive each way to pick up my middle daughter at UC Santa Barbara for Christmas break, to find sitting in our door way a box from my secret Santa. Since I suck at trying videos, I figured I would just post a couple of pics. Thank you very much to who ever just stuck with me. This past year was probably the least I have ever posted on THP(still lurked everyday, just didn’t feel like I had much to offer the board), so I probably didn’t give this poor person much ammo to figure out what to send. However, he took what little support I gave and knocked it out of the park. The Joker is probably my favorite fictional character next to Batman and to get a driver cover and ball marker of the Heath Ledger version makes me absolutely giddy. These are so cool I cannot believe I have them. A sleeve of Titleist balls for me to loose, a Travis Mathew’s cap that I love and lastly my favorite snack: popcorn and plain M&M’s. The letter enclosed was very thoughtful. Again thank you, whoever you are Secret Santa 2021. I appreciate the gifts so very much and wish you and and all of my THP family a very Merry Christmas. FCF5E625-38A9-46A2-A435-557D9C67BF8C.jpegA55F14EC-0B40-4026-82E4-DA22F5A88E36.jpegDB4DF554-1BBB-4BA6-91A0-C97EE7DBB9E6.jpeg

Just got home from a 3 hour and 45 minute drive each way to pick up my middle daughter at UC Santa Barbara for Christmas break, to find sitting in our door way a box from my secret Santa. Since I suck at trying videos, I figured I would just post a couple of pics. Thank you very much to who ever just stuck with me. This past year was probably the least I have ever posted on THP(still lurked everyday, just didn’t feel like I had much to offer the board), so I probably didn’t give this poor person much ammo to figure out what to send. However, he took what little support I gave and knocked it out of the park. The Joker is probably my favorite fictional character next to Batman and to get a driver cover and ball marker of the Heath Ledger version makes me absolutely giddy. These are so cool I cannot believe I have them. A sleeve of Titleist balls for me to loose, a Travis Mathew’s cap that I love and lastly my favorite snack: popcorn and plain M&M’s. The letter enclosed was very thoughtful. Again thank you, whoever you are Secret Santa 2021. I appreciate the gifts so very much and wish you and and all of my THP family a very Merry Christmas. View attachment 9049839View attachment 9049840View attachment 9049841
What a driver cover!!!!!

BTW, your secret Santa may have been a she :cool:

Is it just me? Am i too old or what? I just don't get the POP thing.....

A FULL BAG !

of funky pops.........:cool:
I didn't even really know what it was until I looked it up last night after they started showing up in SS gifts. I knew there was a big Funko thread on here but didn't even know those were what Pops were. :ROFLMAO: Yes, I am old too.

Put me in the camp of the really old. I have absolutely no clue what a funko pop thing is or what its attraction for people.

I'm pretty sure that I say this every year, but it's so accurate it can't go without being said. This thread and the participants in it continue to prove that despite society's best efforts there is still good people in the world. Sure, the gifts are a nice touch, but it's the human element that really makes it all happen.

Just got home from a 3 hour and 45 minute drive each way to pick up my middle daughter at UC Santa Barbara for Christmas break, to find sitting in our door way a box from my secret Santa. Since I suck at trying videos, I figured I would just post a couple of pics. Thank you very much to who ever just stuck with me. This past year was probably the least I have ever posted on THP(still lurked everyday, just didn’t feel like I had much to offer the board), so I probably didn’t give this poor person much ammo to figure out what to send. However, he took what little support I gave and knocked it out of the park. The Joker is probably my favorite fictional character next to Batman and to get a driver cover and ball marker of the Heath Ledger version makes me absolutely giddy. These are so cool I cannot believe I have them. A sleeve of Titleist balls for me to loose, a Travis Mathew’s cap that I love and lastly my favorite snack: popcorn and plain M&M’s. The letter enclosed was very thoughtful. Again thank you, whoever you are Secret Santa 2021. I appreciate the gifts so very much and wish you and and all of my THP family a very Merry Christmas. View attachment 9049839View attachment 9049840View attachment 9049841
That is an AWESOME looking Driver cover

Finally home and settled from our trip. Packages were picked up and my Secret Santa box was one of them. A huge THANK YOU to whoever picked me. Each gift was well thought out and will be put to good use.

The hits just keep on coming......so many reveals the last couple of days

Video reveals are amazing. Santa’s had a big weekend!

Finally home and settled from our trip. Packages were picked up and my Secret Santa box was one of them. A huge THANK YOU to whoever picked me. Each gift was well thought out and will be put to good use.

Those ball markers were killer!

Secret Santa that's a jaw dropping package!

Those ball markers were killer!

those markers we a nice touch. The puzzle though was a good one because that was some digging as I don’t think I’ve posted much about how much we like puzzles during the holidays

those markers we a nice touch. The puzzle though was a good one because that was some digging as I don’t think I’ve posted much about how much we like puzzles during the holidays
The amount of homework the Santa’s have done shows an incredible amount of caring and generosity. This community continues to amaze me.

D324274D-01A8-472D-9662-08B02201B509.jpeg
My secret Santa did some research to find out how much work I've been doing on my game in 2021!!! Holy freaking crap?!?!? A spankin new Arccos Caddie set? Obviously the balls, custom tees and gloves along with the Limited series tumbler are phenomenal!!!!

But the Arccos is waaaaaaaaay over the top. Very humbled amd thankful for this gift! It will be put to good use this upcoming season!

Great video Mike! Very nice and thoughtful selection of gifts and the packing with the nice gift bags appeared to be on point! Well done SS!

With your and my THP Limited Series gifts, I believe that brings the gift count of those up to 4. I don't want to distract @Davidhibler from his POP! count so I will keep track of those. 😁

Edit: Make that 5 LS gifts! Catching the POPs!

View attachment 9049912
My secret Santa did some research to find out how much work I've been doing on my game in 2021!!! Holy freaking crap?!?!? A spankin new Arccos Caddie set? Obviously the balls, custom tees and gloves along with the Limited series tumbler are phenomenal!!!!

But the Arccos is waaaaaaaaay over the top. Very humbled amd thankful for this gift! It will be put to good use this upcoming season!

Wow! 🔥

As promised, a complete picture of the gifts I opened yesterday on video. Thanks again Secret Santa!

20211205_093303.jpg

Nice haul Mike!! That’s a pretty cool shirt you were wearing. What does it say on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back