LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Yep Huge Shoutout to the 3 who made it happen: @JDax @Canadan @e1iterate it was a lot of fun to follow along.

I learned a lot about the team and it's always fun to hear what other people think is going to happen.

All 3 predicting Team THP victories, which I absolutely love to see.

So do I, I've seen this movie before and usually like the way it ends up

Those videos may or may not be; Redacted. Still awaiting confirmation.
Video is required.
If @blazinden dances on the dancefloor like he does on the greens - we're in for a show! He's full of pure 🔥 and energy.

FBF243FA-3E94-4BF9-B9F3-6A860B5B1B26.jpeg

Appreciate the recaps guys! Put the beatdown on the zoocrew this morning!

@JDax - @Tevenor went with a banana for breakfast. How does that impact the odds?

InkedFBF243FA-3E94-4BF9-B9F3-6A860B5B1B26_LI.jpg

Yesterday was incredible. The access is simply unparalleled and the entire callaway team is open and honest and super intelligent. The day started packing up and heading out of the hotel and straight to ECPC. Which was insane. Absolutely incredible! We split into three groups for fittings and a gear presentation and off we went! @xThor @Afizzle2100 and @Nappy were in my fitting group

My first stop was putter fittings. I got to witness @xThor (putter boy) go through his putter fitting and have a religious experience. It should come as no surprise that he has a good putting stroke. :LOL: The same can’t be said for me, but Nick was a tremendous fitter and gave me some eye opening feedback on my stroke. He gave me a putter recommendation and I knew exactly which *redacted* putter I was going for. Luke confirmed it and I am ready to roll. Face balanced mallet and fantastic head shape!

Next stop was performance gear presentation and this was really cool. Callaway is putting an emphasis on this segment and you’re going to see that hard work when their product comes to market. Of course this station culminated with the push cart race and everyone saw the results of that. I was the last racer in our group and had to follow @xThor who went as hard in the race as he did at the Nest. After watching him nearly wipe out and take out Finley, I was a bit more conservative in my run :LOL:

Last up was my full swing fitting with Garrett who is a wizard. Seriously. We started with irons and pretty quickly worked to Apex Pros. The *redacted* irons were incredible. They are beautiful. Really really look great. And they perform even better, but just aren’t the fit I’m looking for. I was pleasantly surprised I had the swing for the Apex Pros and even more surprised I was able to hit the 4 iron in the set! Those irons are going to change my game. As expected it took me a few attempts to find a fit for hybrids and utilities. The UT wasn’t quite launching and spinning where I needed it to and the same could be said for the super hybrid. But the UW was just right. I LOVE the look at address and the sound and feel was absolutely delightful. Next up was *redacted* driver. We started with an anti-left head and then went to the most anti-left head and boom, it was over. Lastly a quick walkthrough of wedges and a few swings and the fitting was done. MD5 at 50/54 and full toe at 58. Really looking forward to all 14 clubs.

And just when I thought the day couldn’t get any better I was wrong. To be continued…

Back