LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Also follow @JB lead and hit the cheese and sausage cups...underrated and hit the spot until you get to the turn.

Cheese & Sausage Cups? Those sound like bite sized morsels of awesome.

So do I, I've seen this movie before and usually like the way it ends up

Sometimes movies that you have seen actually have alternative endings. This just may be one of those. You know the one where THP wins!

Keep the updates coming! Boys, you look ready to take it to the ZooCrew.... get focused, dialed in, and ready to rumble

Everyone just hanging out in the lobby until the bus at 10? No cash games out on the putting green??
Not yet the greens roll at maybe a 3 and we’re told they’ll be slightly faster at the Hideaway avoiding bad habits.😉

Guys, don’t skip out on having a Bloody Mary. There are plenty of vodka lemonades to be had but try one of these first. They made one at the snack shack in front of #1 for me and it was the best bloody I’ve ever had.

Second, be sure to try any and all ice creams in the snack stations. For research 🙂
I know the Blueberry Lemonades get all the hype but don't hesitate to get a bloody mary either they are fantastic!
What’s everyone want to see today?
Food? Course? Action shots of @Muchmore18?
As you can see, we want a Bloody Mary pic, but also, just more pictures! Don’t even need captions, the pictures speak for themselves!

Not yet the greens roll at maybe a 3 and we’re told they’ll be slightly faster at the Hideaway avoiding bad habits.😉

What’s the hotel carpet stimping at?

Keep the updates coming! Boys, you look ready to take it to the ZooCrew.... get focused, dialed in, and ready to rumble

I get a kick every time I see that GIF that Rumble is spelled wrong in the captions.

@dacatalyst41 that was an awesome video. You showed truly what the Granddaddy is all about. I have only experienced it from the forums but you have summed up the feelings everyone should have for this great experience.

Yeesh. We need to have a conversation with the HoJo super

Yeah, that speed wouldn't help your game stroke at all 👍🏻

Everything that needs to be said about the Grandaddy was said in @dacatalyst41 video. Last night was a truly special night for a variety of reasons but none more important than Team THP reminding a brother about the bonds created, about the support thats around, and about the friendships that are more than just friendships. The Lord works in mysterious ways but one thing I will never question the wisdom of was him given Clayton to us as our AssCap.

I personally was honored to be a little part of something that truly exemplified in my mind what this is all about. Forget the clubs. Forget the hideway. Forget the nest. The most valuable and precious thing to walk away from this week are the relationships, the friendships, and bonds that are built. I wouldn't give that up for the world.

You know whats really amazing about the Grandaddy? It has been 7 long years since I was there and I STILL remember literally everything. I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday but I can remember the experiences, the golf, the banter all of it. This event is unlike any other!

I mean… I think you painted a picture that isn’t quite up to par. Get their mothers in that photo and I feel you’re more in line.

???

Little Motivation for you fellas today!

Back