NOW OPEN: The 2021 Holiday Secret Gift Exchange

Holy crap my Secret Santa nailed it. Clearly researched me and I have been somewhat sporadic with my posting the last 4 months with the new job and school.

Just opened my package. It was in our small, but growing, amazon package pile and I missed it from yesterday or the day before.

Will Clark Bobblehead for his first homerun off Nolan Ryan and a Surrender the Birdie Limited Edition putter cover which I totally missed out on that one. So Awesome. Thank you Secret Santa and THP. This thread is awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_4302.jpg
    IMG_4302.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 24
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Holy crap my Secret Santa nailed it. Clearly researched me and I have been somewhat sparadic with my posting the last 4 months with the new job and school.

Just opened my package. It was in our small, but growing, amazon package pile and I missed it from yesterday or the day before.

Will Clark Bobblehead for his first homerun off Nolan Ryan and a Surrender the Birdie Limited Edition putter cover which I totally missed out on that one. So Awesome. Thank you Secret Santa and THP. This thread is awesome.

Absolutely love the Will Clark bobblehead.

The barking reindeer was a nice touch! Great video!🎅🤶

Seriously I am shocked! After we finished recording, I was checking out all the cool pockets on my new bag and found more goodies! A hand warmer, Packers towel and a Mickey Funko that I've been drooling over for forever!! Thank you so much THP SS!! You are amazing, generous and I'm just so thankful! You nailed it perfectly with all my gifts!
20211208_165627.jpg
20211208_165556(1).jpg

How come I’ve never seen that THP magazine?!?!
Me either, however I feel like I've seen two of them in SS. Honestly I just let it slide and assumed I missed something and I was the only one.

Holy crap my Secret Santa nailed it. Clearly researched me and I have been somewhat sporadic with my posting the last 4 months with the new job and school.

Love the Will Clark bobblehead! Always loved watching him play. I still remember seeing on ESPN that his answering machine message was "The Thrill is Gone". :D

Will done SS!

Well then.

VERY generous santas. Thank you! When we stopped recording, Marjorie discovered a note and MORE gifts. Pics to follow!
@PackersGirl

Great job on the video Hiblers! Haven't you heard of ladies first David? :ROFLMAO:

Well done Secret Santas!!!

Seriously I am shocked! After we finished recording, I was checking out all the cool pockets on my new bag and found more goodies! A hand warmer, Packers towel and a Mickey Funko that I've been drooling over for forever!! Thank you so much THP SS!! You are amazing, generous and I'm just so thankful! You nailed it perfectly with all my gifts!
View attachment 9051037
View attachment 9051039

I have been participating in these since 2013 and don't ever recall seeing a golf bag show up in any of the packages! Phenomenal job SS! 👏👏👏

Me either, however I feel like I've seen two of them in SS. Honestly I just let it slide and assumed I missed something and I was the only one.
I’m wondering if they were before my time.

Back