LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Also THANK YOU to everyone following along. 275 pages and we still have a whole night and day to go tomorrow. Even with two outages/maintenance. You guys are making this the real Grandaddy Of Them All!

I know it sounds dramatic but I’m just tearing up right now thinking about this team, this event the Callaway team and everyone at Callaway and THP that does all this work to put this together for us.

Y’all told us to prepare and that we wouldn’t understand until we got here. That couldn’t be more true. Today was a day that I’ll never forget. And I still have tonight and tomorrow to go. Let’s get it
I remember seeing the doubt in your eyes when we played in Montana. I am so glad you found that feeling, you understand and you have been a great ambassador to The Grandaddy. You get it Chris and you understand it now more than ever.
Play well tomorrow, but enjoy tonight because Al's house is a highlight of the trip. 👊

Also THANK YOU to everyone following along. 275 pages and we still have a whole night and day to go tomorrow. Even with two outages/maintenance. You guys are making this the real Grandaddy Of Them All!

Imagine where we would be with the super stressful what the heck is going on at the granddaddy outages?

Good news/bad news. Good news is I'm back in the thread. Bad news is my work schedule has completely ruined my ability to follow along this year. I'm, literally, 200+ pages behind. Still loving every post even though it's not in the moment. Thanks for bringing us along, fellas!

I think the red Adirondack chairs under the palm trees alongside the water are a nice touch.
My daughter noticed them before I did. Lol!!!

Our pleasure! You guys make it easy to get behind the team!

Good news/bad news. Good news is I'm back in the thread. Bad news is my work schedule has completely ruined my ability to follow along this year. I'm, literally, 200+ pages behind. Still loving every post even though it's not in the moment. Thanks for bringing us along, fellas!
sorry to hear this brother.....but I know you'll stay up have the night to consume this content. pour yourself a cocktail, kick back and enjoy the ride.

pro tip....there will be some time warps.

Awesome to see the variety in shirts and 1/4 zips guys chose. Something for everyone it seems

994631F5-F8DD-45FE-9266-0267A1F0D43A.jpeg

That he is. Joy to watch him play.

I'll take 4 birdies any day. Times that baby 100 for it being at the Hideaway at the Grandaddy. So stoked. This new gear is legit.

we may not have seen photos from inside the pro shop...but the parade of items purchased have been quite excellent. nothing but the best so far!

WE are the Cheerleaders.....Its been fun for us for sure

I know it sounds dramatic but I’m just tearing up right now thinking about this team, this event the Callaway team and everyone at Callaway and THP that does all this work to put this together for us.

Y’all told us to prepare and that we wouldn’t understand until we got here. That couldn’t be more true. Today was a day that I’ll never forget. And I still have tonight and tomorrow to go. Let’s get it
It will really sink in tomorrow night man. You guys killed it today. So proud of y’all!

great to follow along!!! Keep it rolling 👊🏻

#TeamQuiet turned into #TeamNotGoingQuietly and brought the heat in the back 9!! Down in a few matches and they grinded out some important points. Seriously pumped for tomorrow and the competition we will witness!

Also, can't wait for the reveal of the Al's house clothing choice. Heard a lot about the redacted outfits, but can't wait to see them!

Back