LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Is that 11:00 pm EST for those that don't know how to math, which is definately, 100% not the case with me because I definitely know the answer?
I'm glad someone asked. You know I don't math after hours.

I know it sounds dramatic but I’m just tearing up right now thinking about this team, this event the Callaway team and everyone at Callaway and THP that does all this work to put this together for us.

Y’all told us to prepare and that we wouldn’t understand until we got here. That couldn’t be more true. Today was a day that I’ll never forget. And I still have tonight and tomorrow to go. Let’s get it

Doesn’t sound dramatic at all. It’s funny, no matter how many times you’re told, the real truth is you just won’t be ready or understand until you experience. It’s clear though from you and you’re teammates posts that you absolutely get it now. Soak it up, still lots left!

I'm seeing so much Hideaway apparel that I want!!! Great hauls guys.

Amazing bunch of THPers here and I’m humbled that they are part of this community.

Looking forward to a great night and some singles pairings

Finally caught up! Well done boys! Well done! Onward to Al’s and then hoisting the belt
Tomorrow! 14-10 is still a possibility! Let’s get it!

we may not have seen photos from inside the pro shop...but the parade of items purchased have been quite excellent. nothing but the best so far!
This truth, I believe there SPECIFIC requests for Pro shop footage, not just resulting swag

I demand an investigation!

This truth, I believe there SPECIFIC requests for Pro shop footage, not just resulting swag

I demand an investigation!
at least they will go back tomorrow.

You guys are not ready for what is about to happen.

I would do some obscene damage to a credit card in that proshop.

Sweet swag. Surprised shop still stocked

Some great hauls by the boys at the pro shop! Im seriously jealous

funny this I've heard this before so many times and for some reason I am more scared this time 🤣🤣🤣
You’re a wise man :LOL:

I am catching up so this might have ben answered but that scorecard looks like 3 up with 2 to play. Did you guys halve 7?
Yes we did. Both burned edges to push the match forward

Back