LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

So much fun following today. Really allowed me to forget what was going on in the world and just focus on the #LunaticFringe. Have fine tonight at Al’s house and those that go to The Nest - call for an Uber early!

I would say so. I think this is the first time ever a team has been tied going into Singles. Don't think we've ever had the lead but maybe @JDax can confirm
We have never held the lead after Day 1... In 2014 it was 7' to 7' (We lost 14' to 10') & In 2016 it was 9' to 8' Zoo Crew (We won 15' to 14')...

Farthest I've ever been behind following an event, but you guys are making it fun to catch up! Enjoy Al's house! Great golf today from what I've cought up on!

So much fun following today. Really allowed me to forget what was going on in the world and just focus on the #LunaticFringe. Have fine tonight at Al’s house and those that go to The Nest - call for an Uber early!
No plans to go to the Nest 2 nights in a row..

Should I just do tons of quick vids?
is that the content you want, because it sounds totally fun to me
Personally, I want all the content. Do what you can without taking away from your enjoyment.

So no double re-nest? Frankly im looking to see some big money putting contests on the green.
Not a chance. I will be rested before tomorrow. This is THE LAST TIME I’ll ever see this place.

The de boarding at Al’s must be happening

No plans to go to the Nest 2 nights in a row..
Probably a good choice. But Beverly is going to be severely disappointed - her one time per year she gets flung around the dance floor over a few days…. But I suppose you have other things to prep for!!

Back