@JDax looks like he is built from a can of spam.
@mmaynard11 looks like he’s From an ad for Dads that don’t come home.
@J.B. Cobb III looks like he sells coke at Florida Georgia Line concerts.
@billyh looks like his make a wish was just to go to the farmers market.
@BriMac looks like he got divorced so he could break 90.
@MarMill looks like he sells mushrooms to his parents.
@Deebo76 looks like he yells at town hall meetings.
@Davidhibler looks like he sells extended car warranties to people with DUIs.
I laughed 👍:LOL:

@JDax looks like he is built from a can of spam.
@mmaynard11 looks like he’s From an ad for Dads that don’t come home.
@J.B. Cobb III looks like he sells coke at Florida Georgia Line concerts.
@billyh looks like his make a wish was just to go to the farmers market.
@BriMac looks like he got divorced so he could break 90.
@MarMill looks like he sells mushrooms to his parents.
@Deebo76 looks like he yells at town hall meetings.
@Davidhibler looks like he sells extended car warranties to people with DUIs.
Sigh, I’ll respond. Again, this “make a wish” joke just shows how dumb people are. Damn near everything YOU would get at the farmers market is what we grow in our garden that I’m 99% sure is larger that your property. So I’ll use my make a wish to watch my man @mmaynard11 embarrass you around the course while I treat your mom in ways that would make you want to call me Dad.

Sigh, I’ll respond. Again, this “make a wish” joke just shows how dumb people are. Damn near everything YOU would get at the farmers market is what we grow in our garden that I’m 99% sure is larger that your property. So I’ll use my make a wish to watch my man @mmaynard11 embarrass you around the course while I treat your mom in ways that would make you want to call me Dad.
The jokes on you if you are treating my mom that way. Better head to the clinic after.

I feel like the captains did a disservice by not buying these books for some of their teams.

549EE571-DA96-43CD-8BF8-A212D6CB6FE5.jpeg

I’m just hoping his golf game is better than the trash talk…I mean I am coming all the way to Nashville. 😂

What's a good breakfast spot in the area?
Tons of them. This course is in a tourist area, so less choices, but so many good ones not too far.

524E1D1B-4C4B-4D99-BD59-9AF1CFC8F5A9.gif
1 week until the practice & Night 1… Let’s Geaux !!!

Are you assuming my golf balls identity?!
9186703B-0B42-4708-8A38-283BC68EB6E3.png

I’m still waiting for that one redacted shaft to be released @DannyLe tossed to me in the Graphite Challenge a few years back.

Back