He went 3rd person, while using the name of Billy Horschel...Lets just hope he had pants on, rather than enjoying his other favorite hobby.

Always safety first! Glad you made the tough call but it is the right one. I cannot wait to hear when the new dates are!

If I had cancelled our Airbnb yesterday, we would have received a 100%refund! Today, it’s only 50%!😒 Talk about getting @KEV ’d!

If I had cancelled our Airbnb yesterday, we would have received a 100%refund! Today, it’s only 50%!😒 Talk about getting @KEV ’d!
What? A full 4 days before arrival?
What if you change it to the new date?

What? A full 4 days before arrival?
What if you change it to the new date?
I would have to see if it the home was available then. I will message the owner.

Checking dates: Jan 14-16, i.e., this Friday to Sunday.

Checking weather for Nashville area: low to mid 40's for high + some showers possible on Saturday.

I will start tuning my attention to you fine people and your cold-ish and potentially wet weather golf skills. :cool:

I will start tuning my attention to you fine people and your cold-ish and potentially wet weather golf skills. :cool:
It wasn't about the weather this upcoming weekend to be able to play.
It was about the course being flooded currently and multiple people being ill.

I would have to see if it the home was available then. I will message the owner.
If they are not able to fulfill, we will make the group whole. We would never want anybody being out money for a decision that was not theirs.

Sorry to see this get moved, but it’s the right call given the circumstances. More time to get your games together boys, so start ordering those training aids!

It wasn't about the weather this upcoming weekend to be able to play.
It was about the course being flooded currently and multiple people being ill.

Wait what, I'm behind as usual. Date change?

Sorry if that came across poorly. I will never question the reasoning. I just didn't know. Flooding and illness. Those are big deals.

This is the same thing we are running into. I can't access my phone currently and wont be able to till 4pm

Well thats a bummer. Totally understandable though and would rather have everyone there and the course in great shape. Besides, giving more time for prep and trash talk is never a bad thing lol.

whatever is done, we'll be here waiting in anticipation of team @e1iterate walloping of team @JDax 🤣🤣🤣

Now, lets get back to those very odd and awkward team JDAX giphys and family photos. 😬😬😬
question is what will @ttucliffhanger "lip cap" looking when this takes place?

This has been a fun follow sad to see this happen, but i started thinking about how the state of the world would impact this event. Sad that it wasnt able to happen. Ultimately, hoping the enthusiasm continues through the year until its live.

Also kudos to @JDax for the pipeline @DannyLe for doing the things he does and @JB for keeping options open considering crazy changes.

I am communicating via message here with @Parrot . I know the first set of dates in wont work for me as I will be on military orders that I cannot get out, possibly the night of the 19th depending on flights. I wish I could get out of them, but I will have a bad year if I bail, but the second dates work for me.

If they are not able to fulfill, we will make the group whole. We would never want anybody being out money for a decision that was not theirs.

This is the same thing we are running into. I can't access my phone currently and wont be able to till 4pm

Please see JB's message above. Hopefully they will just let everyone move to a different date, but if not please let us know.

Please see JB's message above. Hopefully they will just let everyone move to a different date, but if not please let us know.
Thank you. I wish I had access to my phone and don't have my login in info for AirBnB. I know there is a change proposal you can submit per their website, but I will have to know the official dates.

Thank you, but you’re too generous! I’m trying to reschedule the booking now. That right there is just another reason why THP is the greatest golf forum in the world!

AIRBNB are ****** up if they require more than 96 hours to postpone during a pandemic.
Are you kidding me? We will make you guys whole, but for all experience people, please consider options with better policies than this moving forward.

Thank you, but you’re too generous! I’m trying to reschedule the booking now. That right there is just another reason why THP is the greatest golf forum in the world!
PM incoming.

Understandable. Good call ... good things come to those who wait.

For those who were preparing to participate in the experience, I am sorry to hear of the postponement. I hope that everyone is able to participate in the rescheduled event.

@e1iterate @Parrot @Ludin @ttucliffhanger @Tread23 @Someonescoat @JDax @mmaynard11 @Davidhibler @BriMac @J.B. Cobb III @Deebo76 @MarMill @billyh

Think that's everyone. Please send me PM with your full name and shipping address. I will work on getting your new shaft sent out to you.

I am bummed this happened but still excited for the bad trash talking over the next couple of months. I hope everyone can stick around for the event in a couple of months. If you need anything between now and the rescheduled event, do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Danny

@e1iterate @Parrot @Ludin @ttucliffhanger @Tread23 @Someonescoat @JDax @mmaynard11 @Davidhibler @BriMac @J.B. Cobb III @Deebo76 @MarMill @billyh

Think that's everyone. Please send me PM with your full name and shipping address. I will work on getting your new shaft sent out to you.

I am bummed this happened but still excited for the bad trash talking over the next couple of months. I hope everyone can stick around for the event in a couple of months. If you need anything between now and the rescheduled event, do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Danny

Back