Morning everyone… I just know I love America. And appreciate everyone that served.

Missed the announcement yesterday. Bummed for you guys to be so close then postponed. Had to be a bit of a gut punch but sadly that's our world right now. April will be awesome weather though on the bright side.

Can't wait to follow!!

I will play dress up as a Patriot, just like you will be playing dress up as a golfer.

It’s cool. I bleed the red, white and blue. Didn’t realize I had to serve to share those sentiments. With that said, Bobby, I’m sure you are a good egg. Takes direction well clearly, so listen to your captain here. He fakes it too.

Might as well dress up as General George Armstrong Custer then!

Might as well dress up as General George Armstrong Custer then!
Dont you dare wear the red, white and blue...You can play dress up like a golfer too.

Dont you dare wear the red, white and blue...You can play dress up like a golfer too.
On the plus side if he did, at least you would be the Arnold of the twins and he would be the Danny.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On the plus side if he did, at least you would be the Arnold of the twins and he would be the Danny.... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I assume you will be wearing your usual attire?!
275F47DB-E870-48EB-A2CA-76CBD12F67B2.jpeg

So, you do remember your wingman, re-nester!
I think that's your captain's wingman...I mean, they did take a picture together. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And to be fair, you don't forget something that creepy...

This guy...Not a Patriot @J.B. Cobb III Let that sink in for a second...

1641919482427.png

Back