Favorite distance to the green

75, 90, 105, and 120 are my favorite distances without a doubt!

I like a full swing 9 or PW which is 120 for the 9 and 110 or so for the PW. I also like a 50 yard half PW. That's a yardage I drop a lot of darts from.

Favorite distance to hit a full shot would be between 100-110 yards. My least favorite shot is the sand.

Right around 100 yards. That's a full swing of my PW and I might make it onto the green.:D

Around 130 yards - a full shot with a club I’m very comfortable hitting.

I've got stock lob wedge shots from 45, 30 and 20 that I can stick really confidently. It's probably smarter to keep it low from there, but screw it. We're flopping it, baby.

150-160 is also a full 4H for me (short hitter crew), and that club is a laser beam. I swear it is straighter than my short irons. I feel way more confident hitting the green from there than I should.

90-100 yards is my sand wedge. Absolute confidence when I’m hitting that club at that distance.

Anywhere between 125 and 150.

110-120

50-75 - Dripping, just gushing with red.

75 yards is my sweet spot -- and my lay up target on par 5s.

It used to be 105 which is a smooth sand wedge for me. Lately I have been struggling with my wedges and kind of prefer 140ish where I can hit a full pitching wedge.

I'd have to say 120. That's a full GW and that's been pretty solid for me recently.

145-155. Stock 9 or 8 iron full swings. Barring a chunk or shank I almost always hit close to those exact numbers with those clubs.

I mean, my favorite is 2-3 yards, where I can try to chip it close and one putt. :LOL: But if we're going to talk something approximating a full swing, I like around 90-95 yards, which is a smooth 52° wedge for me.

Really like about 75 yards right now. It is a nice easy lob wedge. Usually baking my shots off from full is not ideal, but this has been really working for months now.

1 yard. Hit my Texas Wedge

120 and in is my happy zone.

Probably anywhere between 50 and 120 at the moment, I've done a lot of work on partial wedge shots and any distance here I feel that I have it covered. Any longer and it's getting into full swing territory, any shorter and I get in my own head with regard to club and shot selection.

I like 125-130, which offers a lot of options with my PW.

Give me 95 and 120 all day

About 105....full PW for me. I enjoy this club and distance the most.

Back