ANNOUNCEMENT 2022 Mystery Bags Return for Albatross Club Members

no one cares that I'm 65 pages behind and I was trying to catch up before posting

just post your damn bag, Shane. but I like to catch up in a thread before posting. we don't care, go cry somewhere else. okay fine...

THPMysteryBag2022-swu.jpg

There was a slit in my bag (youch!) so I'm sure something that attaches to that band fell out... or maybe not...

• Bstone e12 Contact balls and media kit
  • The Wedge book
  • Groove Life brown band
  • PGA Tour THP logo blue/black stripe L polo (not sure if it fits but best piece in the bag by far)
  • Mulligan Men L pizza polo

no one cares that I'm 65 pages behind and I was trying to catch up before posting

just post your damn bag, Shane. but I like to catch up in a thread before posting. we don't care, go cry somewhere else. okay fine...

View attachment 9060117

There was a slit in my bag (youch!) so I'm sure something that attaches to that band fell out... or maybe not...

• The Wedge book
  • Groove Life brown band
  • PGA Tour THP logo blue/black stripe L polo (not sure if it fits but best piece in the bag by far)
That THP polo is niiiice.

That is a really nice bag

View attachment 9060117

• The Wedge book
  • Groove Life brown band
Good stuff!

View attachment 9060117

• The Wedge book
  • Groove Life brown band
nice bag @shanewu

Inspired by the awesome hat that @baylrballa got in his bag. I just went with the right color #TeamParadise4Life #NationalHatDay

5B8F4C52-D06F-461B-91F5-E6A0F9AAFE28.jpeg

Last edited:
To say my bag was loaded would be a gross understatement....

Puma THP sleeve logo polo size L (nicest golf shirt I've ever seen w/ the carts all over it)
THP Covid T-shirt size L
Claw glove size XL (perfect fit)
2 sleeves of Duos w/ #THP callout logo
True Temper dual hammers hat (was jealous every time someone got one)
F4 Laser Cross putting alignment aid
Beken Golf off fairway golf ball markers (got some weight.. my wife was home when mail came and gave me a heads up that the package was "HEAVY")
Stamina patches
Super sweet Cobra towel

View attachment 9059592

So much goodness... Thanks THP. Oh yeah....

View attachment 9059593

Sorry it took so long to post but I had to stop shaking. I honestly cant believe it. I have a lot of "previous experience" thread reading to do and I can not wait. To say I'm excited would also be a gross understatement!!! My beautiful wife was right... That bag was very very HEAVY!!!

@JB @GolferGal @JDax ... I cannot thank you enough. I really appreciate everything you guys do for this site and I am so glad to have re-connected with it recently. I truly am so excited to win this and I thank you again from the bottom of my heart. And I mean that with everything I stand for!!!

Congratulations @bigbov on the golden ticket! Very cool!

Mail was being delivered as I was leaving.

PUMA Jackpot Short (42) Persian Red
PUMA Cloudspun Plumeria Polo (L) Teal-Vorydalis Blue
Sleeve TourBXS Proto
Sleeve Cut DC Blue Atomic Yellow
View attachment 9059776
Shirt fits and my first Cloudspun, shorts won't stay up:p
Will enjoy testing the proto balls and doing some atomic things with the cuts.

Thanks JB, GG, and Jdax for making this happen!
That shirt is money!!

Reactions: J4U
Soooo have all the bags been opened?

I have a bag arriving some time today

Wore this sweet number on the course yesterday. Yes my phone case is large.

Compress_20220118_105517_7996.jpg

Mystery Bag arrived today. Thank you @JB @JDax for putting the bags together and thank you @GolferGal for getting the bag out to me. I have posted my video on youtube and the link is below. With all the grand prizes gone and the holy grail GT found I hope you still view the video.

20220118_140917.jpg

Thats a solid bag @Deebo76
That puma hat is awesome. I love the "size 30, Im a big boy"

those cs truvis with the Grandaddy logo are sick!

Mystery Bag arrived today. Thank you @JB @JDax for putting the bags together and thank you @GolferGal for getting the bag out to me. I have posted my video on youtube and the link is below. With all the grand prizes gone and the holy grail GT found I hope you still view the video.

View attachment 9060811

That P hat is great.

View attachment 9060811

I used my Cut balls from my bag on the course yesterday. Definitely unrelated to my forum "mood" but i did notice a Cut with my shots

Sorry. New dad. Still working on the dad jokes.

Back