This makes my day!! I haven't seen a set of those in 20 years.

We have two guys at our club that play the BeCu Eye 2's and I love the look.

I love the driver, but gotta ask, are you still gaming BeCu Ping Eye 2's? If so that's awesome. Also do you have the non-plus with the illegal grooves?

OMG. Is that the headcover that comes with it? That is amazing.

This makes my day!! I haven't seen a set of those in 20 years.
I got the 2-SW set over 30 years ago and have been playing them since. I know what each one can do so I can gap them up to my shortest fairway wood (9w). I get a lot of compliments on them.

Back on topic: I have been pondering cutting down a spare driver shaft I have to tour length for my new LTDx MAX because I want to see what difference I can see and feel.

So, I just called Cobra to see about the availability of heavier weights for my MAX. They will be getting them in stock next week and are sending me a 14g and a 6g (both red) for free. The MAX comes standard with 10g and 3g weights.

Grear customer service!

Would love it if whoever is sanding off the blue gloss could either document the process with pics or better yet post a YouTube video. Very interested In doing the same if it isn’t much trouble. If it is I may need to send it to someone on here 😆

I might have succumbed.

Give us the deets!
LTDx LS 9*, Tronos 65 stiff, 1/4 inch long, Tour Velvet Align Arccos grip, Peacoat (the matte finish is backordered as has been mentioned).

LTDx LS 9*, Tronos 65 stiff, 1/4 inch long, Tour Velvet Align Arccos grip, Peacoat (the matte finish is backordered as has been mentioned).
LS and 9* eh?

LS and 9* eh?
Go big or go home. When my game is crap, every club is crap, but when my swing is good, driver is the strongest part of my game, because I naturally have such positive attack angle. I am hoping that this will be an absolute bomber for when my game is on.

Go big or go home. When my game is crap, every club is crap, but when my swing is good, driver is the strongest part of my game, because I naturally have such positive attack angle. I am hoping that this will be an absolute bomber for when my game is on.
I know we will all read about it. Definitely curious to see how it works out and if LS over X is the right choice

Oh man. Thats the first Align Connect grip. And it wasn't on there sat when I ordered mine or I'd have gotten it. That's awesome except on driver youd have to pull the grip if you change lofts. Hmm. Maybe I'd go 360 on driver and align on rest of clubs.

Oh man. Thats the first Align Connect grip. And it wasn't on there sat when I ordered mine or I'd have gotten it. That's awesome except on driver youd have to pull the grip if you change lofts. Hmm. Maybe I'd go 360 on driver and align on rest of clubs.
I almost always do fine with 9* in driver. The lie in 9* is my preferred driver lie, so I should be fine. If I need more loft, I will regrip. I have extra Arccos grips.

Was able to see this driver in hand.

The LTDx and LS look great. I’d def go LTDx me thinks. I only saw the black head, no Sparkleponeys.

I like how square to open the face looked on the LTDx 10.5 head.

Excited to try these.

Hoping to hit these again at GG today

Does your wife know of your love affair with this driver and GG 😂
She loves to make me happy, and knows swinging Cobra clubs makes me happy.

(But this session is likely sandwiched in between a few morning errands, not sure details are need of all my stops 😉)

Jealous of you guys in warmer climates pre-ordering and getting them out soon. We're still a couple months away from getting good weather to consistently get out. Hoping the PGASS gets these soon as I really want to give them some swings.

I love it! I can’t wait to here how that Trono shaft and LS head go together. I’m planning on some serious comparison between the LS and X heads hopefully as soon as this Tuesday or Wednesday if mine arrives as scheduled.

Hoping to hit these again at GG today

Have fun! I made a casual pass through my LGS last night, and they did not have any new LTDx things for me to play with. So I will keep popping into this thread to see how everyone is doing.

You guys ordering with the Trono @Tenputt @tahoebum congrats! I've never played one but intrigued based on reputation. Looking forward to the follow.

Have fun! I made a casual pass through my LGS last night, and they did not have any new LTDx things for me to play with. So I will keep popping into this thread to see how everyone is doing.

You guys ordering with the Trono @Tenputt @tahoebum congrats! I've never played one but intrigued based on reputation. Looking forward to the follow.

I didn’t order it with the Trono but @Tenputt has me feeling a bit jealous. I asked the pro at our club to get a Trono in stiff for a demo and he agreed so I’ll be able to test it extensively on a Trackman before I order. :)

Well goll darn it... this thread has me wanting to get the LTDxLS now... I was all mentally ready just to game my current driver for the year.. and now I'm indecisive again!

Back