TEASER The Morgan Cup will Return in 2023

Guess we better put on a heck of a performance for the next two teams to live up to.
I'm in. Got my camera button and lens wipes ready!

Just a little bump as a reminder that we are going live next weekend! If this interests you, you might want to follow along :)

Hard to believe that it's almost time. Looking forward to it.

Wonderful bump by the people’s captain @jdtox and important reminder, if you want in, follow the live update thread. Don’t forget taps are happening…also a couple of HUGE announcements will be dropped including location and possibly captain!

I should probably ask them. Or maybe not.

Wonderful bump by the people’s captain @jdtox and important reminder, if you want in, follow the live update thread. Don’t forget taps are happening…also a couple of HUGE announcements will be dropped including location and possibly captain!

Could I be a Hackers Captain 🤔

Woah! Taps, and possibly location and captain announcements?! Live update thread will be HOT!

that's a hellofa tease.

This is why the man Is the champ. It’s the perfect GIf. He doesn’t need to be tagged to see it. I mean the man is gunning for dynasty like things here

This is why the man Is the champ. It’s the perfect GIf. He doesn’t need to be tagged to see it. I mean the man is gunning for dynasty like things here
But like all dynasty’s…

Shoulder taps are awesome and a huge honor to the recipient.
Announcements are great and the captain being named during the live thread will keep everyone hitting that f5 button.

Last edited:

So long as we have carnage it will be awesome

A Captain Tap would be

Looking forward to it! Bit odd being on this side of it this year, but going to enjoy every moment of the course and experience

Looking forward to it! Bit odd being on this side of it this year, but going to enjoy every moment of the course and experience
The best Part of this side is being able to add commentary to those following along about what is happening and helping people. It’s actually a lot of fun

The best Part of this side is being able to add commentary to those following along about what is happening and helping people. It’s actually a lot of fun
That's always the best part, being able to relate what we did with what is going on and why!

That's always the best part, being able to relate what we did with what is going on and why!
Of past experience live threads that I've followed, reading the first-person comments are always a highlight! I really enjoy hearing context, and history while it's happening live!

Pay attention THP. This is an opportunity to follow and possibly join the freakin’ Morgan Cup! Who wants to be treated like a Tour Player? I know I do! I am blessed with that honor in just over a week (actually for a while now since the event isn’t the start of the tour player treatment). But even if I weren’t in this year’s MC, I know I’d still be immersed in all the happenings going on. It’s that much fun!

Back