AZTHP league championship Sign up Poll

Are taking part in the AZTHP League Championships (Nov 4th and 5th)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mtbloco

Grandaddy X!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Are taking part in the AZTHP League Championships (Nov 4th and 5th)? We are playing Sewailo GC for our annual league championships.

This year, you can choose your tee box and CH will be calculated accordingly. Jade is the default tees. You may choose to step back and play longer tee if you wish!

Please vote in this poll so @Wildcat4life can get the tee times sorted.

I reserve the right to change my vote......should things develop. @jdtox

In for both. LFG!!!!!!

So ill take the copper tees! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

In for both Friday and Saturday, look forward to seeing everybody again!

If you have room fore I will start checking flights and hotels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have room fore I will start checking flights and hotels

If you are thinking about I would sign up for now. I’ve asked the director of hotel operations if I can get a special rate for 5 rooms on the 4 th and 5 th

If you are thinking about I would sign up for now. I’ve asked the director of hotel operations if I can get a special rate for 5 rooms on the 4 th and 5 th
Update I got 5 rooms for $109 plus tax for each night. If interested PM me I will need your name email and phone number.

Looking forward to it!!

Last edited:
In for all days!

Only 12+1 for championship?

Bump

Only 12+1 for championship?

Bump

I am working on flights and hotel and car so far i am meeting alot of resistance from the airlines the car rental co and the hotels lol

I suppose I'll do both days :LOL: Very much looking forward to this.

This may actually be my next round as so much is going on in the next few weeks. It may be a little early to start with excuses but why not. 🤷‍♂️

This may actually be my next round as so much is going on in the next few weeks. It may be a little early to start with excuses but why not. 🤷‍♂️

I hopping on board with you. May be my first time on the course in 40 days.

Back