HarlettoScara 2022 US Tour

image.jpg

Thru 9

image.jpg

I had to go and read the rules to Wolf. It feels complicated.

image.jpg

It’s not too bad once you play a couple holes to figure it out

Until you get to the point where there are double for birdies, triple for eagles, carry overs, hammer, and cry baby. Then it gets complicated and expensive. I play with too many degenerates apparently. 🤣

I think I remember why I don't like playing wolf as I never remeber how it works

It’s not too bad once you play a couple holes to figure it out
I think I'd need someone else to keep score. And then there are all the variations...

Until you get to the point where there are double for birdies, triple for eagles, carry overs, hammer, and cry baby. Then it gets complicated and expensive. I play with too many degenerates apparently. 🤣
No, that’s the only way to play. Just a complete trainwreck of bets

I think I'd need someone else to keep score. And then there are all the variations...
Yep. See my post above lol. That’s why I only play the “friendly” version without all the extras. Otherwise you can play great until the last hole or two and lose a lot.

Might as well play from the Championship tees then too, if it's all about the chaos! Haha! 😂

Oh it’s fun except for the end when you have to hit the ATM a couple times to get enough cash to cover a bet because you shoot better than anyone and get flipped on the last two holes.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Course looks good

Thru 12. Par 3’s are no joke

image.jpg

Back