What did you shoot today?

80, should have been much lower but working on a swing change.

49/40 for an 89. Let's just say back 9 Ludin focused only on tempo.

Put together a solid round. Still some issues off the tee, but pulled it together and shot an 83. Won both of my matches and made 95 feet of putts, dropping 3 over 20 feet, two of them over 30! No birdies, but a par save is a beautiful thing.

Tough course but fun. Great score!
I have played there multiple times. For the conditions, I'm ecstatic at how I played.

48/44 for a 92. 7/14 fairways hit, 5 GIR and 33 putts. Looking back at my round 6 wedge shots cost me. Hands were cold early (42* at tee time) and couldn’t get settled.

Not the way I wanted my last round of the year to go but a lot of positives to take from today. I hit some good iron shots and my putting felt really good. Finished 18 with a Sandy so good vibes going into 2024

46/43 89

Couple good holes but so many crappy shots. No excuses either. Nice weather, played in 3hrs and 10 minutes. Not sure why the poor play!

First round of the year, 42/43 for an 85. We were the fourth group out this morning, finished in 3:04.

91....not a very good way to start the year :(:mad::eek::poop:

First round of the year and it was COLD! Started of at 35 with a wind chill of 25 and ended at 39 with a wind chill of 30. Still managed a 38-39-77 with 3 birdies, 4 bogies, and 2 doubles. I’ll take it considering the conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34-43 for 77. Back 9 beat down lol

Shot 44/47 for 91 for my first round of 2024. Different course, but same total as the last round of 2023 that I played last Friday lol

46/43 89

Couple good holes but so many crappy shots. No excuses either. Nice weather, played in 3hrs and 10 minutes. Not sure why the poor play!
Here’s the story of my round yesterday 😂IMG_3615.jpeg

First round of the 2024 on New Year's Day. Was hungover and not expecting much. Shot 45/42 for an 87. Very happy with the result.

Tempo and focus are the priorities this year.

My first round of 2024. 82, playing preferred lies through the green and in sand bunkers. It was a bit chillier [32 (f)] and breezier [17-20 mph] than one might hope for but the rest of the week goes even further downhill.

The holes into the wind played loooooong.

Finally played decent golf today but we quit at 9 as it was slow going and chilly. One topped 6 iron on 4 from a downhill lie, I can live with that miss.

Nice to take $5 from @Itscheddarbob IMG_3622.jpeg

Played with some members @Browndog and @PiratePenguin from here on Monday, North Florida. Had a blast, really good guys. And @Browndog good buddy Tim who was as cool as a cucumber and a fine golfer.

I shot a 94, eek! I had two pars..... 48 / 46. But to be honest brand new course, rating around 130, 90 would have been a good score for my level.

Last edited:
39/46 = 85. It was cold and breezy, and we beat the rain by about an hour. I had a whole bag of brand new clubs, there's no way I wasn't playing today! 😆

Horrible start but started playing decent golf, 5 over thru 4

40/43 83
IMG_3657.jpeg

+6 over 9 at a course i don't really like playing.

Played yesterday shot a 46 over 9. Missed 5 makeable par putts, sick.....

At least I got out and played, better than work.

52/52=104 at Clearwater CC, it rained hard till 10am so the course was wet.
Hit some good ones and some bad ones.

My new @seemoreputters is 🔥 I think I'm in ❤️

Shot a 92. It was my first time breaking 100 since coming back 8 months ago after many years not playing. HC is currently at 27 so it was a stableford score of 46 which is nuts. It also included a blowup hole where I carded a 9 on a par 4.
Driving and wedges were on fire. Felt like I couldn’t miss off the tee or from 100m in.

Back