Completely Down the Rabbit Hole

I’ll give the TSR the edge in the spring/summer/fall, but that Pontiac was kind of a tank in the snow 🤔
no way whatever GIF

It's nice of you to try on behalf of the Pontiac.

I have 6 pairs of shoes in the trunk of my car…cause I never know what the weather will be like here in North Florida….All Footjoys, couple of BOA types….then I got talked into trying some Sketchers, so those are waiting in my bedroom. I’ve got 3 sets of clubs, 5 bags, multiple drivers, several brands of hybrids (sets in 18 and 21 degrees)….had a cigar ash put a little hole in my new pants today, so just ordered 3 more to replace the 1 pair….ugh.
There was a point at the end of spring start of summer where I had to do the same. I had 4 different pairs of pumas in my trunk.

The rabbit hole is a fun place to be!

I try not to keep track of how many sets of irons or drivers I go through. I will say I have way more boxes in my garage for golf clubs that came in than things I have sent out.

A couple of years ago one of my neighbors came over and asked me about shipping something because they saw how many things came to the house.

Am I Obsessed? I’ll just leave this here for y’all to decide. 🤣

IMG_3710.png

THP.. im here to admit I have a problem.

IRONS, PUTTERS and SHOES. I've easily gone through 100+ in the last 5 years.

I've banished way too many irons because of form & chasing improvement via equipment rather than practice. A few bad fittings haven't helped.

Lots of experimentation at the top end of the bag. Zero regrets. Loved my 1 irons, mini drivers, gaprs, UW's and all the other crap i've tried.

I do have a putter addiction. I buy anything I like the look of and keep way more than I need. Doubt therapy can help me here.

And shoes have been out of necessity. Always chasing comfort. Found it with the Ecco S-Three... wish they would stop releasing new colours for me to buy.

So... when's the next meeting?

Back