Vessel VLS / Titleist Links Legend Water Bottle Holder

theslflash689

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.3
Does anyone know if the vessel VLS/Lux can hold a 24 oz Owala water bottle with no problem? Or is it a bit small for that? Im looking into either a VLS or Titleist Links Legend.

That sounds like a demo specific thing. Anywhere you can bring your water bottle in to check one?

That sounds like a demo specific thing. Anywhere you can bring your water bottle in to check one?
I think they have some at a Golf Galaxy or PGA SS about 30-40 minutes away (if they’re still in stock) Just hard to get away with a kid 😂

take your kid! let them hit some demo clubs in the bay. My kids love our local GG maybe stop for ice cream on the way home.

Season 5 Fox GIF by New Girl

For anyone curious, my 24 oz Owala does fit. The holder is a little short, but it holds it firm enough that it doesn't fall out. The Player IV was a better fit, but I didn't want the extra size/weight. The large pocket also has a small mesh sleeve inside that I can put the bottle in also if it comes down to it.

Also, as a side note, the Linkslegend was kind of weird, since the bottle pocket folds the opposite way. It's larger and deeper but kind of loose, and my bottle could fall out of that one.

Back