What is your driver setup for ‘24

I cannot believe I am even admitting this, but I have 5 combos that are in the running still, which is what made me think to start the thread. There is a leader on the track, but I don’t dare even suggest a winner yet. I need to get there quickly, though.
Good luck making the decision.

Epic Max LS 10.5* with Ventus Velecore Blue 6S is the incumbent. TSR 10* with Ventus Velecore+ Blue 6S will be the challenger.

TSR2 with Tensei AV Blue 75

Added an inch to equal 45.5 LinQ with LTDx max

For now, my Callaway Epic Max LS will be in the bag. If budget allows at a later date, I’m enamored with the new AI Smoke Max.

G430 10k 10.5* Tour Black stiff

TSR2 11* turned down to 10.25* with a Helium 5F3 at 45”.

Also carry a BRNR mini driver at 13.5* standard hosel, stock Proforce R flex, standard length.

Will be trialing a ZX5mkII 10.5* with a Helium 5F3 at 45.5”.

Darkspeed LS 8*, Kinetixx Hypersonic D40

Today was first day with the Callaway AI Smoke set at 8 degrees. Carry over shaft is the UST LINQ Red 8 x-stiff. The Denali that came in it is a 60g 6.5. I can't say its completely eliminated but today the LINQ was just a familiar feel with slightly better strike pattern. (This wasn't great given the 1.25 inches difference in shaft length) I'll have to keep this going a little longer than I wanted

Mizuno ST-G 10.5° playing at 9.5° (1 weight forward, 1 back)
Ventus Black 6x
44"

and

Mizuno ST-Z 9.5° playing 8.5°
HZRDUS Smoke Blue
46"

I’m hoping it will be something Dark and Speedy with a LIN-Q that @DannyLe fit me in to 😎

but until then it will be a Paradym 10.5 set at DS with proto UST Mamiya Ekements Gold 6f3, which is one of the shafts Danny gave me back in 2016 during the Shaft Spectacular

As of now, Darkspeed X 9* with the UST LIN-Q Blue M40X 7F4.

The shaft decision is TBD. Leaning toward putting my Diamana TB in it.

Hopeful it’ll stick around but time will tell

Srixon ZX5 mkII
10.5* neutral setting
Hzrdus Red stiff shaft

Just picked up a TSR2 8* opened to C1 7.25* with an AD DI 6S.

11.5* 300 Mini, with an old Taylormade M4 in case I get bored and want to have a driver war.

Do not expect any change in 24’ so still rocking my Paradym 💎💎💎 10.5 (9.5°) with Ventus Blue TR5S.

Bag 1- 10.5* G430 Max, Hzdrus Red. Set to neutral or small +
Bag 2- Went back to the11* TSR2, Tensi AV Blue, set to C4

Ai Smoke Max 9* with Kinetix shaft. Slider set to Draw position and adapter set turned down to 8*. It is lethal.

Same as it was in 2023. See my signature. Head to 9° lofted up to 9.75.

Right now it’s a 2023 Paradym ◊◊◊ at 9.0 degree with a AD Di 6s shaft but I know that will change. Shiny and new is fun and I’ll be getting the AI Smoke version of my driver soon and maybe another unknown head and shaft to test. I’m in PT for my right shoulder and hope that I’ll be back to 95% with it by May.

Current is PXG Gen 4 with Riptide CB

2024 is still TBD :unsure:

No idea yet. I hope to find out March 9th.

For now, my Callaway Epic Max LS will be in the bag. If budget allows at a later date, I’m enamored with the new AI Smoke Max.
Epic Max LS is an all timer. Mine has stayed in the bag since release and it may be for a while longer. It does not have the best sound\feel but the performance is undeniable!

Currently playing:
Cobra Aerojet LS Palm Tree Crew
9° head set at +1° draw
Kinettix Velocity d30 shaft

Driver fitting set for March 16th so we’ll see after that

Back