At this time of year, which part of your bag has gone the longest without an update?

chile

Working with Mercury
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
i know i don't NEED new wedges. mine still work very well. but i've said it before that i need (want) new wedges and what do i do? new driver and irons. logical.

My 9 wood has been the longest at 3 years. My putter is 20 years old but it goes in and out of the bag. I am thinking about a LAB Golf broomstick though.

My irons. I think I’ve replaced everything else since late last season. I’ll refresh irons with the next Srixon release.

Irons but that will change sometime next week. Then it will be driver.

My 4 hybrid. And it’s only 2 years old. And may be on the clock with the Cleveland promotion for extra trade in value on the new model…..sigh.

Still have 3 T300’s in the bag. Think about upgrading to T350’s on a daily basis….. I have an older Queen B 6 as well but that’s new to me.

TM Burner 19 degree (3) Hybrid from… 2008 (ish). Still no reason to get rid of it…

However, my irons and wedges are getting retired this year.

My 5 hybrid.

7-A. I will play them all year I imagine.

Irons 5-gw still rogue st max but that may change. Not sure what id look at

3-4-5 hybrids (KingTEC)

I just can't find another 4H I like as much as my H65...I might try a ZX 4H at some point.

At this point in the year, it’s my annual membership tag. I’m seriously jonesing over here.

My Adams 5H. I've got eyes on a demo Paradym with a DART shaft in it to possibly be the update.

My putter. It's going on eight years old.
Same. Putter is 7+ yo. I've changed the grip size, style, and adjusted wieghting 3 times though so it has been updated*. Last update* was 5 months ago.

My Ping B65 Pooter

Whole bag has been refreshed oldest clubs are what I kept in from Victory Cup 2.
STG 3w, T24 wedges, and the Trophy putter OMOI 4.

So October-ish.

Morgan Cup irons from last year. Mid-short irons are showing some wear but they're still here because they're great.

Same. Putter is 7+ yo. I've changed the grip size, style, and adjusted wieghting 3 times though so it has been updated*. Last update* was 5 months ago.
The only change I made was put in a new grip last year.

I did have a driver in the bag that is one and a half years old, but it looks like it is going to the sidelines. So, now, my oldest equipment would be my irons, but they are only about 6 months old.

Back