What shoes did you golf in today?

The only golf I did today was a sim round in the basement. I wore my Olukai slippers.

Code chaos for the evening round

image.jpg

Wore these for the first time today.
IMG_0594.jpeg

My Sqairz, like I do every round. It was the "Speed" white and silver. They really help with my balance and stability, and the traction can't be beat!

Yesterday puma ignite articulates

Footjoy Flex…usually head straight to the course from the gym, and these do double duty well.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.jpeg
    IMG_0900.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 5
I wore a pair of Johnston & Murphy XC4 in navy and white. But. The temp was in the mid 40s with 25mph wind. Felt like the low 30s. I played 4 holes and decided it was silly to be that cold.

Footjoy Pro/SLX today, walking 18. Love them.

FJ Tour Alpha. I should have bought a few pairs of these 🤦.
IMG_9457.jpeg

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
1s are quickly becoming my favorite golf shoes.

image.jpg

IMG_9544.jpeg

I wore my FJ Freestyles for the final time today - almost every single spike was broken in half. I actually had to rip the one off the right toe because it would catch every time I took a step.
fj-freestyle-650x366.jpg
So when you throw a pair away you have to purchase a new pair to replace them, right? Right? :ROFLMAO:

Alphacat Nitros. They’re so comfortable.

I wore my FJ Freestyles for the final time today - almost every single spike was broken in half. I actually had to rip the one off the right toe because it would catch every time I took a step.
View attachment 9255130
So when you throw a pair away you have to purchase a new pair to replace them, right? Right? :ROFLMAO:
tv land GIF by YoungerTV

Wasn't today, but both rounds at Victoria National I played in the Limited Edition Puma PTC Ignite Elevate shoes and not once did I ever look down and think about what I was wearing. They were so comfortable, I might just have to get another pair in a different colorway.

1712526334774.png

Yesterday
1714097201677.jpeg
Last week
1714097266210.jpeg
First round of the year post surgery
1714097378338.jpeg

Not today but last night. ASICS Gel-Kayano ACE 2
1714097404315.png

Back