CELEBRATION The Captain of the 2024 Grandaddy em Em All with Callaway Golf

my dude! Congrats @jlew, you’re going to be a fantastic Captain! Team THP is in fantastic hands.

From those who messaged me their picks, one needs to buy a Mega Millions ticket tonight. Or, maybe he spent all of his luck on this.

Congratulations @jlew!!!! Go get em Captain!

Hell yeah!!! Congrats man!

Congrats!! They’ll make an awesome captain!

that's awesome. Congrats @jlew
dead poets society GIF

Congrats to @jlew, how awesome for you, the team, and THP! Go get that Belt!!!

Congratulations @jlew

Congrats @jlew , Marching on to Victory....

Love the fact that it hasn't been spoiled yet! Let's keep it going...

By far the best part about it all, was scrolling through the thread before watching the video and not seeing a single mention.

Congrats cap! Even with a little Darth Finley shade (he really can’t help himself!)
I truly expect nothing less haha
Reaction video?

Being completely candid here- I did not think there was a chance that it would be me, with so many other deserving alums out there so the record button wasn't pressed immediately. I will get something up here in a bit though with some thoughts.

So very true!

Live look at the emotions...

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

Very much so haha.

Congrats @jlew cant believe what might be going through your mind at the moment. Guessing this not what you thought your day would be.

No definitely not the expected start to my day. I had to close my office door for a few minutes to figure out what just happened.

When deciding on someone that fit the criteria, there was a single choice.
@jlew we cannot wait to see you lead this team to the Hideaway.
Hideaway you say? Hmmmmm

@jlew !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely perfect pick to lead a Grandaddy team!!!!!! Josh has really been there for the event and its participants. The forum. Ive learned Hes a humble dude too. Ive gotten to know him better over the last couple of years both on the forum and off of it.........
I couldnt be happier for him! I know he will absolutely kill it!!!! Buckle up brother, 2024 is gonna be wild!

I’m wondering how many skimmed that tidbit!!! Hideaway yes sir!!!
I watched the video 5 times to hear it before reading the comments again. I did miss it there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

From one Captain to another!!?

Congrats Captain! Good Luck

Congrats!!!

Also pretty stoked that I can help him prep somehow being a fellow Ohio boy! Gonna have to make a trip down to Cbus or Cincy so you can whoop my butt a few times before December!

I’m wondering how many skimmed that tidbit!!! Hideaway yes sir!!!
Finley basically said it will always be the Hideaway last year.

Back