National Walking Day Giveaways

Bag Boy

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Hi all! Hope all of you are having a good week so far.

Tomorrow, April 3rd, marks National Walking Day, and here at Bag Boy, walking is our passion. To celebrate, we're thrilled to announce some exciting opportunities for you to snag some awesome prizes throughout the week!

Tomorrow at 9 a.m. EST, we're going to be announcing an awesome giveaway with two other GREAT golf brands! Hint: it involves shoes and speakers ;) We won't spill much more here but be sure to check out @bagboygolf tomorrow for your chance to win!

We're also hosting a contest to gather user-generated content from our beloved golfers who swear by their Bag Boy products. As a token of our appreciation for your amazing community, we're holding a separate drawing just for you!

To enter, simply:
  • Share a photo/video of your Bag Boy product here in the forum. While it'd be awesome if you were in the picture, it's not mandatory!
  • Tell us why you love golfing with your Bag Boy product. The more reasons, the better!
And that's it! On Sunday (April 7) we will go through the submissions and one person will randomly be selected to win a $300 gift card to Bag Boy. Good luck and we're excited to see what you guys have in store for us!

In addition, we'll be attending some exciting events this week, so keep an eye on our Instagram stories to catch a glimpse of how we're celebrating National Walking Day. Also, feel free to share your Bag Boy products on your Instagram story this week! We'd love to shout you out on our Instagram.

And that's all! If you guys have any questions, just leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks again and good luck!

TikTok link isn't showing up on my side. So here is YT just in case.

Explained in the video but the Nitron is so much easier to push than my old pushcart. I really enjoy how easily it folds and stores as well.

Last edited:
Love my travel Bag Boy T-10 travel cover.
  1. Love the hybrid design, soft no the bottom but hard cover on the top to protect the clubs.
  2. Durability is great, have used on many trips including airlines and still holding up well years later.
  3. The extra pockets are great for extra shoes and golf gear.
  4. The wheels on the bottom make it easy to navigate when walking through the airport or hotel etc.
  5. The inside of the case with the strap to hold the bag in place works great.
Bag boy T-10.jpg

Love my BagBoy Tri-Swivel!
  1. Longevity. Had it for going on 7 years and it still rolls true.
  2. The swiveling front wheel makes turning easy and smooth. Can lock front wheel if you prefer.
  3. Parking brake.
  4. Customizable. Added the sand/seed bottle. Looked at the seat.
  5. Easy to open and setup.
  6. Closable storage with elastic straps for golf balls.
  7. Clip for scorecard and pencil.
  8. Drink holder.
  9. Easy access storage for rangefinder or whatever else you need.
  10. Can clamp my cigar holder on the frame.
  11. Tee holders.
  12. Umbrella holder. Open or closed.
  13. Stable and secure. 2 straps for your golf bag.
  14. Love that I can walk the course and carry everything I could possibly need.

20240402_131923.jpg

Tomorrow, April 3rd, marks National Walking Day, and here at Bag Boy, walking is our passion. To celebrate, we're thrilled to announce some exciting opportunities for you to snag some awesome prizes throughout the week!

Tomorrow at 9 a.m. EST, we're going to be announcing an awesome giveaway with two other GREAT golf brands! Hint: it involves shoes and speakers ;) We won't spill much more here but be sure to check out @bagboygolf tomorrow for your chance to win!

We're also hosting a contest to gather user-generated content from our beloved golfers who swear by their Bag Boy products. As a token of our appreciation for your amazing community, we're holding a separate drawing just for you!

To enter, simply:
  • Share a photo/video of your Bag Boy product here in the forum. While it'd be awesome if you were in the picture, it's not mandatory!
  • Tell us why you love golfing with your Bag Boy product. The more reasons, the better!
And that's it! On Sunday (April 7) we will go through the submissions and one person will randomly be selected to win a $300 gift card to Bag Boy. Good luck and we're excited to see what you guys have in store for us!

In addition, we'll be attending some exciting events this week, so keep an eye on our Instagram stories to catch a glimpse of how we're celebrating National Walking Day. Also, feel free to share your Bag Boy products on your Instagram story this week! We'd love to shout you out on our Instagram.

And that's all! If you guys have any questions, just leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer them. Thanks again and good luck!
Wish I were out there today! image.jpg

I love my Tie Dye Nitron. Everyone comments on how unique it is when I’m walking the local courses. Plus my current car’s space is a bit limited so the ability to collapse is much needed. The easy parking brake is so nice coming from a cart that was by foot and would unlock itself sending me chasing. My other cart use to turn my bag side ways which drove me nuts and that hasn’t happened one time with my bag boy with any bag I’ve tried both cart and stand. Lastly, it’s so simple to set up. I just pull it out and it opens up in one second. Bag is on and I’m off to the course. Not wasting time in the parking lot. I need to add an extra storage bag and cooler to my nitron when I get the chance.

IMG_3905.jpeg

Can't beat a Bag Boy cart paired with a TopLok bag. I'll get a pic later!

Been using the ZTF since last year and it’s an incredible bag all around. Super comfortable to carry (which I often do when I play back 9 in the mornings or par 3 course), lightweight and plenty of storage. I also am a big fan of the removable pockets to lighten the load on days I’m playing the par 3 course and don’t need everything or just going to the range. Quality is also top notch. Material feels and looks premium, zippers don’t snag and glide like butter, and the bag still looks as new as the day I got it.

IMG_2932.jpeg

I'll need to add a picture or two when I get home, I have the same bag as @djt311 now and took it on one trip and it was wonderful. I've also been using the Nitron for 2 seasons up here in the north and it is easy to use, easy to fold and load and so easy to push. So happy I made the choice to get a Nitron when I was looking into a push cart.

IMG_2534.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome opportunities! If I had a Bag Boy product, I would definitely be entering this.

I have both the Chiller cart bag and the hybrid stand bag. I prefer using the hybrid but when I play and a cart is included I don't like the way it sits as it's hard to get the clubs out because of the roof overhang. The cart bag doesn't have the same issue. 1000000050.jpg

Just love my BagBoy Quad XL. I wanted to walk more a couple years ago and bought the Quad XL. I loved the ease of use, the foot release for convenient closing and the storage space for my water bottle, balls, rangefinder and even my sandwich. So balanced that on the hilly courses where I play it doesn't topple over like my old 2-wheeled golf cart used to do.

Attachments

• IMG_7991.jpeg
    IMG_7991.jpeg
    113 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_7992.jpeg
    IMG_7992.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 5

To enter, simply:

I love how stable and smooth my Nitron is IMG_5961.jpegIMG_5960.jpegIMG_5959.jpeg

Love my Nitron so much. I walk 95% of my rounds and the Nitron just makes it so much better.
IMG_2388.jpegIMG_9193.jpeg

Love my Nitron push cart. It’s super easy to unload and set up, easy and smooth to push, and has been incredibly durable.

IMG_8314.jpeg

IMG_1434.jpeg

I have a bag boy compact 3. I absolutely enjoy it. Breaks down really compact and very quickly. Set up is extremely simple. Cart works great for my cart bag.

The main reason why enjoy having my bag boy push cart, is so I can make great memories with my 10 y/o son while walking the course. Last year I started to caddy for him and I noticed we talked more, laughed more and enjoyed the round more than when riding on a cart.

So this year when we walked into a golf store, he saw it and said that was the cart for me and he couldn’t wait for us to walk together, I bought it immediately. Best golf purchase I’ve made.

View attachment 9253971

I have a bag boy compact 3. I absolutely enjoy it. Breaks down really compact and very quickly. Set up is extremely simple. Cart works great for my cart bag.

The main reason why enjoy having my bag boy push cart, is so I can make great memories with my 10 y/o son while walking the course. Last year I started to caddy for him and I noticed we talked more, laughed more and enjoyed the round more than when riding on a cart.

So this year when we walked into a golf store, he saw it and said that was the cart for me and he couldn’t wait for us to walk together, I bought it immediately. Best golf purchase I’ve made.
Love everything about this!

I know you said walking but sometimes you need to run. I like the ability to pop those panels off to gain a little extra speed.

And now for some thp entertainment.

*no acls were hurt during filming.

I know you said walking but sometimes you need to run. I like the ability to pop those panels off to gain a little extra speed.

And now for some thp entertainment.

*no acls were hurt during filming.

That was amazingly entertaining. And a pretty fun test.

1000013494.jpg

1712440839271.png

1. Devant Towels
- Super soft
- An easy personalization touch.
- The white Devant towels I have do not stay stained. I am a one use and wash guy but all my white Devant towels are still white.
2. ZTF Stand bag (oh so many reasons)
- Another nod to personalization.
- Multifunctional with the pockets. I have used different configurations to suit different needs. All really easy to accomplish
- Just the right amount of storage for me.
- I have 3 sets of panels for the ZTF. When traveling I have one large pocket filled with rain gear that I can add to the bag as needed. It makes packing super easy.
- Premium feel without a premium price!
- Top Lok is amazing! See above picture, once the bag is on a Top Lok push cart it is not moving!
- I have fit 27 clubs into the bag, It was not practical but there is plenty of room for testing more clubs.
- The small details shine through. The belt keepers on the shoulder straps, the towel ring with a bottle opener built in, the hidden grip under the ball pocket, 2 zippers on the rain hood (should be standard).
3. Nitron Push Cart
- Quite simply the best push cart on the market.
- Easy to set up and take down - I added a complication with the Alphard wheels but still an easy setup.
- The amount of included storage and attachments was amazing and appreciated. Included umbrella holder, phone holder, cup holder, under console storage, console storage.
- I have used 4 different stand bags in the Nitron and they all stayed put because the legs fit into the Top Lok system. Obviously the ZTF doesn't move at all but as someone that only uses stand bags it is nice not having to fiddle with the bag at all during a round of golf.
- Great weight and stability!

TLDR - The value is well above the price for each of the products I use. Well thought out features that lets me focus on golf and not fixing my bag or finding some place to put my phone or range finder or whatever.

Last edited:
Hopefully the snow will melt quickly and I'll be able to update this with my new ZTF, but as of yesterday I was rocking my Quad XL with a Datrek Go Lite Hybrid.

I live pretty much everything about the cart. Fold and unfold is super easy and fast, storage under the handle is perfect, best cup holder I've seen in a cart, and by far the best feature is the TopLok.

I will be upgrading to a Volt at some point, but I love that my pushcart allows me to walk 99.9% of my rounds. My hips can't take carrying anymore, but one is the things I enjoy most about playing golf is being outside walking and getting a little exercise.

IMG_3743.jpeg

Back