Off to buy the wife a new pistol

Pops

Formerly Bbutler
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Headed out today to buy the wife a new pistol. She wants to do more shooting at range and has difficulty racking my pistols and even her current Ruger 380. Today she is going to be getting a new M&P EZ in 9mm. Easy to rack and easy to load.

If momma gets a new one then so should I right. Have my eyes on a new M&P Spec series 9mm gray shark skin in color. Threaded barrel and drilled for red dot sights what’s not to like. IMG_9073.png

M&P is a good line. I love my shield plus

The only M&P I have is a 10mm for a woods gun. It’s been reliable and it’s surprisingly easy to handle even with Buffalo Bore and Underwood. My wife was a Glock diehard until she shot one of my Sigs. Then she made me sell off her Glocks. All she has now is a P365 X-Macro and she loves it. I carry one 99% of the time. 17rds in a gun that small and slim is hard to beat.

M&P is a good line. I love my shield plus
I have original shield in 9 and 40. Full size M&P in 9 and 45. The full size 45 might very well be the best shooting pistol I own.

Palmetto state dagger line is sweet

Congrats to the wife on the new pistol. Smith & Wesson is from my state. Great guns.

The only M&P I have is a 10mm for a woods gun. It’s been reliable and it’s surprisingly easy to handle even with Buffalo Bore and Underwood. My wife was a Glock diehard until she shot one of my Sigs. Then she made me sell off her Glocks. All she has now is a P365 X-Macro and she loves it. I carry one 99% of the time. 17rds in a gun that small and slim is hard to beat.
I just got a P365X-M great gun.
I have been eyeing a Shadow systems 9mm.

Nice! Looks like a good choice

Well there’s something you don’t hear everyday.
He’s actually headed out to buy himself a new pistol and is buying her one too as cover 😜

He’s actually headed out to buy himself a new pistol and is buying her one too as cover 😜
I caught that as well. Well played on his part.

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+

My wife has that same or very similar pistol, but in .380 and purple! That and my old k frame .38 are the only two guns she likes shooting.

Not sure I'd give my wife a gun. I would hate to ever get into an argument with her.

Never hurts to plan ahead. Actually have to order mine. Hers is in stock.

With NFA wait times so short it’s been hard not to pull the trigger on a new suppressor or 3.

With NFA wait times so short it’s been hard not to pull the trigger on a new suppressor or 3.
Yep, just need a certain website to run one of their free tax stamp specials.

Yep, just need a certain website to run one of their free tax stamp specials.
I've never really understood the allure, but I've also never shot a gun with one. Is it just so you don't have to wear ear protection? Assuming it might help with recoil too?

I've never really understood the allure, but I've also never shot a gun with one. Is it just so you don't have to wear ear protection? Assuming it might help with recoil too?
Depending on the firearm and ammo used you can shoot without hearing protection. I only have a couple. One for my home defense setup for obvious reasons and one for my AR-15 to make it less obnoxious. I’m building a 300Blk for coyotes and I want another for it.

Depending on the firearm and ammo used you can shoot without hearing protection. I only have a couple. One for my home defense setup for obvious reasons and one for my AR-15 to make it less obnoxious. I’m building a 300Blk for coyotes and I want another for it.
If I was going to get one, would be for my AR for sure. Obnoxious is a fitting description.

M & P 3.6 here and I love it. Loading magazine is a B$%% though so I use a loader to help. Even tried having a full Mag sit for 3 months, doesn't matter. Must have weak Thumbs now.

If I was going to get one, would be for my AR for sure. Obnoxious is a fitting description.
I’ll be getting one for my Spec 9mm. Just because I can.

Wife’s new toy acquired. Makes for a nice anniversary present. Love those points that my Cabelas Club acquires. It’s like it was free. IMG_9075.jpeg

Back