What are your wedges of choice?

Cleveland Smart Sole and CBX2....

Never heard of Edel and Edison. Someone give me an education.

Usually Hogan Equalizers but game Edison wedges sometimes.

Cobra snakebite, look good, perform great and get the shaft and grip I like for about $40 cheaper then everyone else

I’ve been playing Taylormade for a while. Recently changed it to the Hi Toes from the MG2s. Next go around I might go back to Vokey but we will see

Anyone playing the new Callaway CB wedges?

Anyone playing the new Callaway CB wedges?
I have a set of the older CB wedges (50/56/60) which don't look a million miles different. Lots of confidence with them but I have just moved over to JAWS 52 and JAWS RAW full face 56. I'm keeping the 60 for the time being in the bag.

I've had the Cleveland rtx-3 back in the bag for awhile. Can't seem to get rid of them, I've chipped in at absurd rate this year.

Love Edel and Edison

Never heard of Edel and Edison. Someone give me an education.
I’m currently playing Edel wedges and they are fantastic. I go back and forth between them and Cleveland RTX6 when one starts behaving badly.

Ive had quite the mix with Callaway CB, MD4, Cleveland CBX2. But will be moving to Vokey SM10s here in a week.

Mack Daddy PM 19 54 & 58 In Tour Grey.
I recently put my back up set in the bag.
I call the 58* the Magic Spatula. Shame they won’t be making more
I did just picked up a 56/10 Jaws Raw Black Plasma

Vokey SM9's. 54.10S and 60.10S. I have no plans to change that setup anytime soon.

Current set is Cobra Snakebite in 52°, 56° and 60° with Recoil 110’s and MCC+4 midsize.

Cobra snakebite, look good, perform great and get the shaft and grip I like for about $40 cheaper then everyone else
Wish I had got those in 2021 👍🏼

ZX5 50° GW
Jaws Raw 54° and 58°

TEE Forged EXS. Picked up for a steal on Black Friday and really enjoying them so far.

Cleveland Zip Core 58* and a Edel 55*

Full Toe Raw Black 56* & 60* and they are the best wedges I have ever used

RTX6 this year after a few seasons with Edel.

I have a 48* CBX from Cleveland, a 52* Full Face CBX from Cleveland and a 56* JAWS from Callaway.

I've had a lot of great shots with the 48* and the 56* - the 52 for some reason doesn't seem to get much use at all - I need to figure out more where that needs to be in my arsenal.

CBX ZipCore 53 & Hi-Toe 4 Raw Full Face 58

Back