Taylormade 770 and 790 Aged Copper Irons

drfunk891

You'll shoot your eye out!
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm sure they aren't anything different from the normal ones but man they look nice..... $1499 for a set of TM irons seems quite steep though when there are so many better (imo) options. However, I"m such a sucker for the bronzed look that I playing equipment tetris in my head right now trying to justify purchasing a set! TC623_zoom_D.jpgTC622_zoom_D.jpg
https://www.taylormadegolf.com/P790-Aged-Copper-Irons/DW-TC622.html?lang=en_US

I saw those. They look sick.

They look very sharp!

Those are so great looking

Love that finish

I snapped a few pics yesterday of them. They are the same price as a regular set I think. They have the old Retro “T” logo on the toe. One thing to remember is it’s a “copper finish”, not a “copper head” so like the black finishes you see, the same thing will happen.

They look great in pictures, how does the finish change over time? Similar to black irons?

Might be on of the best looking TaylorMade release

I asked about these at work today. Wanted to see them. We got two sets in over the past week, they sold almost immediately and we will get no more. Talk about limited edition!

Eye roll?
Yea, eye roll to the fact that they will only end up looking pretty in the store. Once you get some miles on them and the finish wears off the face they won’t be very pretty. Almost pulled the trigger on that set, then someone reminded me it was a finish.

Back