LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

I volunteer to be the one.
Jennifer Lawrence Volunteer GIF

I survived the four cats. Thinking of suing. 😆. Boarding my next leg in 7 minutes. I don’t see any animal crates.

What’s the over/under that someone holes one with their new SM10’s on the Goat Track?
I will volunteer for the fame and fortune.

Confirmation that the bags got loaded. I am happy. As good as these SM10s are going to be, it would be tough to tackle Ballihack with just the three wedges, not that it won’t chew me up and spit me out with a full bag…

Last edited:
I survived the four cats. Thinking of suing. 😆. Boarding my next leg in 7 minutes. I don’t see any animal crates.
Hmm. Rough math isn't good, I would estimate 4 cats equals 1 to 1.5 goats based on the average internal flight aircraft in use these days. Still worth trying.

That's good news 😂👍🏼

Excited for this to kick off for you fellas tomorrow!

Thanks for the heads up, I’m gonna finish this beer. I might head that way. I am born and raised in Kentucky, so good whiskey is always a nice option. 🥃
Historic hotel, spent a good 2 weeks there a long time ago, the managers nights were gun 😉

Glad the early crew is starting to arrive safely. I'll hit the road probably around 9 tomorrow morning and take my sweet time getting there for the no earlier than 4 PM arrival. I can't wait to see this with my own eyes and appreciate all the great pics taken in previous events that I've lived vicariously through for the past couple months.

Confirmation that the bags got loaded. I am happy. Ad good as these SM10s are going to be, it would be tough to tackle Ballihack with just the three wedges, not that it won’t chew me up and slit me out with a full bag…
Nice to see you in this Experience. Enjoy Ballyhack and the Vokey wedges.

Additional Update - after crossing several highways, it was determined, the black birch taphouse is actually the lobby bar of a Holiday Inn. 😂View attachment 9261228

Pivoted back to Longhorn steakhouse.
False advertising re: Taphouse. :LOL:

Pictured beer looks refreshing .

One more sleep. I’m in North Carolina after a day at a music festival. I forgot to take food pics. I feel shame!

Hotel Roanoke is waiting, great whiskey bar from memory.
Three Notch'd across the tracks is pretty good. We all meet up there before the TSr event.

Back