2019 Grandaddy of em All Event with Callaway Golf

@rogt love the scrolling pictures. How did you do that!?

Looking forward to the last teammate announcement!!!! Been quite the journey the last 83 days for me and still have a ways to go.

Your journey is just getting started! Will be great to hear from the whole team and follow all of you on what sounds like a once in a lifetime journey... Looking forward to it

1st lesson in almost 2 years today. Certainly not a swing overhaul or anything crazy but want to find my flaws and work to find a repeatable swing.

My new instructor did just that. I’m SO pumped with the things we worked on. I *thought I was OTT but I was actually underneath the plane and flipping the clubhead. Already saw the changes start to work but it’s gonna take some practice to engrain them fully.

The competitive juices are flowing as we start to think about the possible matchups and ways to be successful. I for one can’t wait for this moment as @Snickerdog completes his meal the night before the competitive rounds start......and heads to bed at 8:45pm after staring down @JasonFinleyCG from across the table.

View attachment 8909744

Man, I’m just thinking if @Snickerdog gets really cocky watch out for that chocolate milk chaser.

Here he is pulling up to the first tee after getting up at 4:30am

1569878476234.gif

Now with the added length of the Epic Forged if he goes 1 up after the first hole, watch out, better not let him smell the milk in the water. He’ll start looking to make the early knockout.

1569878631253.gif

Now if he gets on a heater he might try and take on the whole crew. And I think you know what that means.

1569878738033.gif

Now if he continues his path of dominance @JasonFinleyCG better call ahead and have the hideaway remove all the chocolate milk from the comfort stations. He might just “milk up” and go for streak and take out all in his path, and celebrate in grand fashion.

1569879047021.gif

Here’s to ya buddy, the “whole” team is behind you on your quest for glory (See what I did there :) )

1569879159258.gif

Man, I’m just thinking if @Snickerdog gets really cocky watch out for that chocolate milk chaser.

View attachment 8909787

Now with the added length of the Epic Forged if he goes 1 up after the first hole, watch out, better not let him smell the milk in the water. He’ll start looking to make the early knockout.

View attachment 8909788

Now if he gets on a heater he might try and take on the whole crew. And I think you know what that means.

View attachment 8909789

Now if he continues his path of dominance @JasonFinleyCG better call ahead and have the hideaway remove all the chocolate milk from the comfort stations. He might just “milk up” and go for streak and take out all in his path, and celebrate in grand fashion.

View attachment 8909791

Here’s to ya buddy, the “whole” team is behind you on your quest for glory (See what I did there :) )

View attachment 8909792

My man Jay!!!! Awesome sir, and now I want some milk, a big ole glass of chocolate milk,
:)

The year is winding down and the Grandaddy is getting closer every day. Some of our guys are feeling the chill of winter and trying to cram in some last minute rounds and some of us in the south will be preparing for the event up to the last minute. Getting our final teammate will be great but it also means many here will go from hopefuls to spectators. I hope you get to join us in person but if not we are ready to bring you along for the ride.

1st lesson in almost 2 years today. Certainly not a swing overhaul or anything crazy but want to find my flaws and work to find a repeatable swing.

My new instructor did just that. I’m SO pumped with the things we worked on. I *thought I was OTT but I was actually underneath the plane and flipping the clubhead. Already saw the changes start to work but it’s gonna take some practice to engrain them fully.

Who?

The year is winding down and the Grandaddy is getting closer every day. Some of our guys are feeling the chill of winter and trying to cram in some last minute rounds and some of us in the south will be preparing for the event up to the last minute. Getting our final teammate will be great but it also means many here will go from hopefuls to spectators. I hope you get to join us in person but if not we are ready to bring you along for the ride.

I will enjoy being a spectator this year. I'm having the most fun time golfing in my life and following you all to the Grandaddy will be one of the best ways for me to extend the fun. I'm also a bit bummed at myself for missing last year's Grandaddy. With former event competitors and THP brothers in it like @KEV and @dazeedmonds I missed a lot. Supporting each other is a big part of why I value THP. I checked out last year, and that's not going to happen this year. Committed to all of you and your journey!

View attachment 8909787

View attachment 8909788

View attachment 8909789

View attachment 8909791

View attachment 8909792
Not afraid

One of the pros at the UGA golf course. He took me to the back of the range where the UGA golf team practices which was actually super cool. $60 for a hour lesson with video is hard to beat.

Last edited:
Vader was awfully young in that picture....

let’s be real - no one forced anyone to drink chocolate milk, it is the nectar of the golf gods
Chocolate milk is consumable. White milk is reserved for cereal and baking.

Chocolate milk is consumable. White milk is reserved for cereal and baking.

Totally agree with this. But you don't drink chocolate milk while eating lasagna......that's what he does. You drink chocolate milk with donuts, or cake, or whatever.

Totally agree with this. But you don't drink chocolate milk while eating lasagna......that's what he does. You drink chocolate milk with donuts, or cake, or whatever.
You drink chocolate milf whenever the eff you feel like it.

Velardo is terrified of snakes. Bring one. Snatch the belt. Done!
You gotta get him more than 4 times in one day though, lol. With the same snake. Lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I spent an inordinate amount of time making a video to turn into a GIF for the contest. I couldn’t use it for the contest, but wanted to share the video ;)

I spent an inordinate amount of time making a video to turn into a GIF for the contest. I couldn’t use it for the contest, but wanted to share the video ;)

man that's pretty freaking cool, minus that sooner garbage at the end ;)

seriously though, job well done!

Back