Cleveland Frontline Putters

I tried to talk about that in the review, definitely better here, and I think they have finally found their groove insert wise with this particular blend and design. I have a LOT of milled putters, a lot of VERY expensive milled putters, and this is in that feel range for me. Its just the right mix of dense without hiding feedback. I dig it a lot.

That's great to hear. As the price of putters seems to keep going up it's nice that there is still a really good sub $200 option out there.

I say these at the PGA Superstore before they were officially announced. Great looking putters. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Cleveland putters.

I say these at the PGA Superstore before they were officially announced. Great looking putters. I've always had a soft spot in my heart for Cleveland putters.
The Elevado in particular is pretty exceptional. The other models....eh. But the Elevado they really did get right, and then some.

going to try and find these to roll this weekend, I don't think the stroke lab insert and I are going to get along long term.

30 putts today with the Elevado on a course with huge, undulating greens with lots of break. This putter is exceptional. The balance, the way it frames the ball and the roll it induces are all superb. I shot a 78 today and my ball striking was poor. I hit 10 greens but many times I was far from the pin, but I had some two putts from places I had no business not 3 putting. It definitely has the first position in my bag.

It seems that people who have put the Elevado in their bags are finding that they made a wise choice. This will give me something to think ? about this off season.

I have played 45 holes since putting this in the bag. Not one 3 putt, although I am probably jinxing myself. o_O This putter (Elevado) seems to help me with distance control exceptionally well.

It’s phenomenal. The Elevado that is.

I'll add, my course has now sold FIVE of the FL Elevado's in the past two weeks.

Everyone who rolls it says the same thing, that its maybe the best mallet they have rolled.

Three of those five were playing #7's before....just saying... :cool:

Had some really good putts with this in my round this weekend. Nothing crazy like no 3 putts or a super low number but happy with how it went for a first outing. I think the most striking thing was the roll it puts on the ball immediately. Excited to get this one out again. Need to go do some putting on an actual green to get some real practice in.

Had some really good putts with this in my round this weekend. Nothing crazy like no 3 putts or a super low number but happy with how it went for a first outing. I think the most striking thing was the roll it puts on the ball immediately. Excited to get this one out again. Need to go do some putting on an actual green to get some real practice in.
The roll is killer, and its consistent as I have seen out of anything.

Duplicate posting what I posted in the TechTalk thread:

Got a round in yesterday and was able to put the new Frontline 4.0 that I won for Paradise Week to use. Thanks again THP!!

Didn't have a chance to get any practice with it beforehand, but my first putt I realized with the additional weight of it compared to my Odyseey 2 Ball SRT putter, I didn't have to stroke it as hard. First putt went passed the pin by 5 feet with my normal stroke. Once I dialed it back a bit and got used to it, the putter is awesome.

Had my lowest round this year with an 87. 33 putts total for the round. Also a best for me.

I really wish Golf Galaxy would carry Cleveland putters... That's all.

I was in our local Austads again today and still nothing from Cleveland. It's pretty disappointing but unfortunately the store is often behind in getting some options in.

Two Elevado’s in the group of 8 this weekend at Aviara for the Small Batch Experience.

And I’ve got witnesses how good this putter is for me.

Bombs.

Two Elevado’s in the group of 8 this weekend at Aviara for the Small Batch Experience.

And I’ve got witnesses how good this putter is for me.

Bombs.

Tried Ten Putt’s today and man it was great.

Anyone gaming it with the stock grip ? My shop doesn’t have them yet to try. Been hearing some grumbling on how heavy it is.

Anyone gaming it with the stock grip ? My shop doesn’t have them yet to try. Been hearing some grumbling on how heavy it is.
Both Tenputt and I.

I went back to it because I liked it so much. I’ve not heard anything but praise of the grip.

So glad that THP and @Jman brought this putter in and reviewed. It is simply incredible. Truly. I love the stock grip.

Does anyone know if you can custom order a Cleveland putter at any length ? Their site only shows 33, 34, 35” options. I prefer 33.5”. Granted I could shorten a 34” but still wondered.

MIne is stock, I really like the feel of it.

Does anyone know if you can custom order a Cleveland putter at any length ? Their site only shows 33, 34, 35” options. I prefer 33.5”. Granted I could shorten a 34” but still wondered.
Contact Cleveland and see.

Most stores will also do that for you if you’re purchasing the putter.

This (Elevado) remains the gamer and its kind of hilarious at this point how comfortable I am with it.

So under the radar still, but I’d put it’s shape, insert, and tech design against any of the ‘big boys’ out there.

In a heartbeat.

E89F4870-2614-4FFC-84C4-928A427F9A8E.jpeg

Best winged mallet out there.

Back