SeeMore Putters Thread

Thank you. I had an indifferent day with the putter today on the course. I did make a couple of puts that I normally wouldn't come close on. The greens were very fast and I never really did adjust to the pace. Playing again next Monday hopefully will have better results to report. (y)

Very nice. Stay with it and trust the stroke and alignment. It will become better and better.

Reporting back. Had my first birdie with the new SeeMore putter and should have had a second one but the ball hit the pin and bounced out. Starting to see signs of progress.

Reporting back. Had my first birdie with the new SeeMore putter and should have had a second one but the ball hit the pin and bounced out. Starting to see signs of progress.
That's great to hear.

If you haven't already, you should review the SeeMore videos. The SPI method really helps.

Waiiiiiit... any face pics of that Diving Board?!?!?!!?

I have a DB4 en route. It's been a while since I've had a SeeMore in the bag - looking forward to it again.

I have a DB4 en route. It's been a while since I've had a SeeMore in the bag - looking forward to it again.
I have a db4. Got it for like $12 at PIA. It was a little rough but the pricer clearly didn't know what he wasdoing. ;)

I love when I say "SeeMore" and "copper" in the same post, everyone jumps.

*hint hint, Franklin... :ROFLMAO:

Literally excites the heck out of me. If that DB has copper... I am all in.

Literally excites the heck out of me. If that DB has copper... I am all in.
When I think SeeMore, I think Cu inserts as a premium. With diamond mill!! o_Oo_Oo_O

#TakeMeToCopperTown
Ok, the top mFGP is a Tri-Sole and I'm guessing has the same face milling as the PR's. What can you tell us (me) about the other mFGP?

Both are from 2007 and have a "u" next to the serial number. This means that the bore hole is 2' upright. Great looking putter - flagship of the company. 303 USA stainless steel.

Back