Bridgestone TourB XD-3 and TourB XD-5 Drivers

Put this in play over the weekend and it was fairly decent. I was able to keep it fairly straight. The miss is still left, but I wasn't snap hooking it left as I had been previously. I still prefer the Hogan to this, but when good swings are made, both are great clubs.

Think it may be a shaft issue or just the swing?

I was on #5 at my club which is right by the club house. When I teed off the pro came out and asked what I was hitting? I showed it to him and he said man that sound was way different. I noticed it sitting in my office!

Im getting used to the sound and im liking it. Im also liking my results!!!!!!!!! BOOM!!!

Think it may be a shaft issue or just the swing?

Probably a combo of both. I’ve gotten pretty used to the Hogan driver with the x stiff shaft. Made some changes with the swing to try and eliminate the slice and that combined with the draw bias has my miss going left now

and eliminate the slice and that combined with the draw bias has my miss going left now

My miss is right so this driver really helps me keep it straight. Iv rarely hooked one unless I put a complete awful swing on it. Im really liking this driver. I really thought my Ping G400 was the cats ass.....hard to believe this kicked it out of the bag. Pretty happy

Snuck out yesterday for a quick 9 and decided to use the Bridgestone clubs. I hadn't played in a few weeks so I didn't really have any expectations, but I ended up playing pretty solid golf tee to green. This club in particular was really strong. I just focused on making smooth swings and wasn't trying to kill anything and the results were really good. Only missed 1 fairway and even hat was within a few yards. The start of 2020 will be an interesting battle between this and the Hogan to see who gets in the bag to start the season.

Snuck out yesterday for a quick 9 and decided to use the Bridgestone clubs. I hadn't played in a few weeks so I didn't really have any expectations, but I ended up playing pretty solid golf tee to green. This club in particular was really strong. I just focused on making smooth swings and wasn't trying to kill anything and the results were really good. Only missed 1 fairway and even hat was within a few yards. The start of 2020 will be an interesting battle between this and the Hogan to see who gets in the bag to start the season.

Good to hear brother, im really impressed with mine no doubt

Bumping this up. Im still enjoying my XD-5.

Bumping this up. Im still enjoying my XD-5.

That has been a nice fit for you. You even impressed the Callaway rep with it compared to the Mavrik

Back