White or Yellow Golf Balls?

What color golf ball do you play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yellow for me...I don’t like the matte yellow though

I used to prefer the yellow balls but now I’m big on traditional white. No real reason

There's no choice up there for me. I'm using the CSxTT now. I love the Triple Track concept and wish they'd expand it to the yellow CSx balls. That being said, I will use anything that will give me an advantage finding the ball. Yellow, yellow green (Snell's "yellow"), Truvis (preferably yellow/black, but I'll use any of them except the Stars -n- Stripes), and I'd consider orange or red if it were made in a ball that suited my preferences. I'll use a plain (well, except for the logo and manufacturer's writing) white ball if lighting is excellent and I don't forsee any issues losing balls in leaves, etc.

I prefer white.

I started with yellow and it just stuck. Most of my friends use reds, pinks or orange

I dont mind either way. It is nice to hit yellow when the others in your group are hitting white, or vice versa, as it's easier to spot your ball.

My home course has a smaller practice green and one of the old timers who only plays yellow called out the fact that damn near every ball on the green this morning was yellow.

I don't mind either - I have used white, yellow and then also the white/red, white/blue and yellow/black Truvis

I was on a pink colored ball kick for a while. The color was easier for me to see and pleasing to look at. I have since gone back to the white ball for performance reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Strictly yellow nowadays. I like that I'm usually the only one in my group playing them. I can spot them easier on the fairways and in the rough, and track them better in the air.

White in the summer/green grass and yellow for changing/dormant grass. Also, shiny yellow.

For the last few years it’s been predominantly yellow. Can track and find them much easier. Currently have two dozen white and five dozen yellow in the store room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I changed to yellow about midway through this season and can't say I miss a white ball. The exception is right now due to the leaves, so I'll be buying some white for Autumn golf.

Other than first thing in the morning, or late in the day I have been playing a yellow ball since srixon kinda made it a thing. Those low or half light times they are kinda hard to see so I keep a couple white balls for those times.

I much prefer to play a yellow ball to any other color. Sadly, my favorite ball the Tour B RXS doesn't come in yellow. :cry:

Play white the majority of the time, but I don't mind putting another color into play.

Either are fine with me. I play white mostly during the summer, and yellow more often in early spring, fall, basically more adverse conditions.

At the moment i have 4 sleeves Callaway Supersoft Pink, 4 sleeves Callaway Truvis Pink (which look more red to me), and about 2 more sleeves of Supersoft Yellow. I also have a couple sleeves of Callaway Diablo - White (that i got as a gift) that I'm going through.

I don't really care what i use, but if I had a choice, I prefer yellow.

I went with Skittles since I prefer the W/S matte green. I have found them very easy to find in the fairways/light rough.

If the question is limited to either yellow or white my answer is yellow everyday/all day. Yellow is so much easier for me to see on the course. Eclipsed only by the yellow/black Truvis.

One of the best range tips I overheard was some random guy asking one of the pros giving a lesson for a "free tip". He said when "im on the range I pure it every time, but when I play I'm horrible. what can I do?"

Pro said "stop playing white balls and change to yellow" then walked off with a smile.:LOL:

I can see the ball flight of yellow so much better.

I've always used either white, or white Truvis, but mainly used Truvis because it was easier to know which ball was mine, and also when I searched in the woods I didn't have to run to a ball and check it since my partners don't play Truvis. I am contemplating giving yellow a try next year to see how my eye like them....

I prefer white. Tried yellow for about half a season and switched back. Not sure why.

I was always the weirdo using a yellow ball when everyone else used white. The last couple years I've played just about every color out there, but in 2019, I don't remember using anything but white. No specific reason, it just kind of happened to work out that way.

99% of the time I play white golf balls. Maybe I’m the odd ball but I don’t find yellow ones easier to see

Back