LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Don’t sleep on that backpack, I got one at the Ben Hogan Experience, and love it...

I have been tempted to get one many, many times but just don't really have a need for a backpack. Regardless, I'm sure I will grab one eventually just because.

Absolutely love the BHG duffel bag and shoe bag I have.

I have been tempted to get one many, many times but just don't really have a need for a backpack. Regardless, I'm sure I will grab one eventually just because.

It will now become my every day travel bag. Promote Ben Hogan for sure.

When we went to PGA National for the THP Championship years ago there was a game room downstairs where we hung out quite a bit. Is that still there?

When we went to PGA National for the THP Championship years ago there was a game room downstairs where we hung out quite a bit. Is that still there?

I think it’s gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will now become my every day travel bag. Promote Ben Hogan for sure.

As you have probably seen, I love to promote them everyday on the course and/or on social media. Love the company and the equipment!

Great night with the fellas, @djt311 @Gaholfer @GraniteRoost @BigDill @Parrot Dinner was fantastic and knowledge bombs dropped throughout by @DannyLe @TBHogan !!! Looking forward to playing the Palmer course tomorrow and putting these new sticks and shafts to work!!!

Wow, those shafts look great! Big fan of the ball market and divot repair tool too.

What a great day and evening. First, golf with @GraniteRoost, @djt311 and @BigDill at Abacoa. Nice course and better company.

Then, catching up @mmaynard11 and @Gaholfer and dinner with the guys and @JB, @DannyLe and @BHGtylerb. An unreal evening with friends, great food, golf knowledge from some of the best in the business, beautiful irons with badass, unique custom shafts, and swag, swag and more swag.

And more tomorrow and golf with @JB. Fantastic!

Getting ready for tomorrow and making sure the bag is packed and ready to roll. One thing is for sure, @DannyLe loves his job and loves golf. @BHGtylerb knows his Ben Hogan history and believes in the clubs they offer, and with good reason.

Tomorrow is going to be fantastic. After tonight, I could not be more excited to hit these irons tomorrow. These sexy Recoil shafts need to be worth at least 3 strikes a side, right?

The irons look unbelievable! Have fun Everyone.

All 3 pieces are great. I use mine a lot.

Who here knows how the Recoils got their name? I do...

I need all the guys tomorrow to ask @BHGtylerb about a PTx Pro gap wedge!

Those irons are awesome!

I need all the guys tomorrow to ask @BHGtylerb about a PTx Pro gap wedge!
I’ll ask him tomorrow during our round, but if they continued with the 4* increase per club from the set, the next one would be 50*, which falls into the Equilizer wedge line, right?

I’ll ask him tomorrow during our round, but if they continued with the 4* increase per club from the set, the next one would be 50*, which falls into the Equilizer wedge line, right?
Yes sir, I have the 50/54/58 Equalizers. I just prefer a set matching GW. It's kind of a running joke...like @LLIB wants a 7 wood.

Right off the bat this even is looking kick ass! Awesome swag, siiiiiiick clubs and shafts, and TAAAACCOOOSSS!!!

Yep, and the Equalizers are phenomenal. With as good as they are, I personally see no need to a PTx Pro set GW. I highly recommend you pick up the 50, 54 and 58 to compliment that sweet set of irons. You can thank me later. :D

The shafts and heads look phenomenal, as does the swag. Rest up and look forward to following along minana

Yep, and the Equalizers are phenomenal. With as good as they are, I personally see no need to a PTx Pro set GW. I highly recommend you pick up the 50, 54 and 58 to compliment that sweet set of irons. You can thank me later. :D
I'm with you, the Equalizers are so good I could easily replace my PW with an EQ and be just as happy. The club's look amazing, I really want to swing a set with those recoils in them.

Back