2019-2020 College Football Thread

Everything will work it's way out in the next three weeks. Clemson has the easiest path to the final four considering their schedule and games remaining. Georgia could still jump Clemson but if Clemson wins out they'll be in it. Here's the latest SOS updated to 11/6:

Clemson could play all 3rd team from here on out, there remaining schedule is a joke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clemson could play all 3rd team from here on out, there remaining schedule is a joke
They'll get plenty of action tomorrow night, unfortunately.

I wonder how true are the rumors that "Neon" Deion Sanders might be in the running for the vacant spot at FSU?!

Not very.

It pains me to admit as a Badger fan, but Minnesota is a lot better than I assumed they were.

It pains me to admit as a Badger fan, but Minnesota is a lot better than I assumed they were.
It helps that Sean Clifford is playing like hot garbage.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow look at the gophers offense

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Why is Maryland in the Big10??? Trouncing.

I wonder how true are the rumors that "Neon" Deion Sanders might be in the running for the vacant spot at FSU?!

Would definitely help recruiting but I have no idea as to what experience he has that would lead one to believe he could run a major college football program.

Would definitely help recruiting but I have no idea as to what experience he has in running a major college football program.
His Prime Academy didnt fair too well if I remember correctly.

That boneheaded decision to go for 2 in the 3rd qtr has come back to bite Penn State in the rear end.

Minnesota stops Penn St on 4th and goal to maintain 12 point lead in 4th quarter.

That was a delay of game on Penn State. No excuse for missing that.

Baylor bangs home a 51-yd FG to force overtime at TCU.

Maybe next year, Penn State.

Damn that was a bad throw by the Penn State QB ...

OSU 9 TDs scored by 8 different players

4th and 6 for Baylor to stay unbeaten.

TD!

705 yards today lol. Used 3 QB and 4RB

I’m a Minnesota and Fleck fan. That’s some legit hard nosed never quit football.

Only 6 unbeaten teams now?

That was a huge fumble by Tua.

Nice Tua!

Back