LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2019 Graphite Challenge with UST Mamiya

Had a blast today with Parrot and Gaholfer.

He can’t hit you (twice) when he’s playing in your group. Did anyone else hit you today, lol :)

Tyler has the look of please God don't bring anymore...:D Such a great dude, Tyler is the man!

The onslaught of roasted meat when we sat down was unmatched. So good

Such good food, so much meaty goodness.

Amazing following along. Just got caught up. Clubs and swag are all completely legit!!!

I need to get in on one of the THP events someday. :cool:(y)

He can’t hit you (twice) when he’s playing in your group. Did anyone else hit you today, lol :)

JB played in the third group to stay out of range ?

Just got caught up. Too bad about the rain but glad you guys had a blast through it!

Wow that looked like an amazing meal!!!!

Wonderful night of food and conversation with a great group of guys. Tomorrow morning should be fun

The coconut cream pie rocked and was a great finish. @djt311 had the fudge cake, and @Gaholfer had the creme brûlée. Everyone else quit. :LOL:

A bit of a night cap with the boys. Awesome times so far.
D2F7445A-CE14-430A-8BCB-CDDF3644F90B.jpeg

Love that you guys got to end the day out there with some beautiful weather.

Also, thank you so much for getting us some photos! I know it is tough when conditions are less than perfect, especially at a THP event where you're focused on the course, the clubs, and the people.

It was the rain gloves that did me in. They didn’t work well with tapping on the phone.

This looks like an amazing time so far. That meat looks amazing.

Good lord. That dinner looked amazing!! Would be night night time after eating a meal like that. Hope you guys get some better weather tomorrow.

Big day tomorrow and the group is really excited to get on the range bright and early. Plan is to be ready to go at 6:45 so we open the range. Grab a cup of coffee and follow along, tomorrow should be a show.

Big day tomorrow and the group is really excited to get on the range bright and early. Plan is to be ready to go at 6:45 so we open the range. Grab a cup of coffee and follow along, tomorrow should be a show.

I am excited to see how the irons perform for you tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it dude. That resort is one of my favorites, Danny is one of my favorites, and those irons are effing insane. Have fun!

Guys are ready for an earlier morning start. Going to open up the range and get some extra swings with the clubs. Get ready for a day of updates and content live from PGA National.

Love it dude. That resort is one of my favorites, Danny is one of my favorites, and those irons are effing insane. Have fun!
Was awesome playing with Danny after following along with the content and knowledge bombs he drops on THP.
Looking forward to playing with Tyler tomorrow.

Glad you boy got the round in today! Smooth swings w/ the recoils today I’m guessing.

Have fun tomorrow!

Oddly enough but I’ve never been to a TXDBrazil....ever.

Tyler has the look of please God don't bring anymore...:D Such a great dude, Tyler is the man!
We all had a similar look. Meat overload. We all are so much. The consensus was that the tenderloin was the best with the bacon wrapped chicken and Parmesan pork a not too distant second.

Glad y’all got the round in... Just caught up... My beloved Tigers had a thing today...

Back