Bad loss for Ind today.

Its part of the new analytics that came out. Just spoke about it on NFL network and based on odds it’s technically the right call.
expected points on a 2pt is 1.14 or something like that. obviously maximum points on a 1pt is 1

Holy cow Aaron Donald

The dolphins aren't doing this tanking thing right.

I blame Fitzmagic

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

I hate the Falcons but had to pull for them today. Beautiful.
...and didn’t you just say last night the Saints were the team to beat in the NFC last night? I hope this was just a hiccup we witnessed today.

What a bad call there should have tried that on 1st.

What happened to the Rams offense and the genius coach? Is Goff just sucking or is this team taking a step back perhaps from losing all their offensive coaches.

If anyone cares to help me with picks with spreads in a league outside of THP I'd be hugely appreciated, I been doing terrrrble lol

What happened to the Rams offense and the genius coach? Is Goff just sucking or is this team taking a step back perhaps from losing all their offensive coaches.
I think the answer to all of your questions is yes.

Goff is not having a good year. Don’t know if it’s coaching or if he’s not as good as he looked last year.

I’m a Steelers fan but there were some horrible calls/non-calls that helped with that win. I know how PatsFan feels now :LOL:

Its part of the new analytics that came out. Just spoke about it on NFL network and based on odds it’s technically the right call.
I don't think you can pick-and-choose when to play the analytics game. If he's going apply it, he needs to go for 2 on the first (and every) TD, too.

If you are going to selectively do it, wait until the last possible opportunity, at least.

Last edited:
It would've been nice if Luke Kuechly had made the trip, too. They're not going to win many games when he's quiet.

...and didn’t you just say last night the Saints were the team to beat in the NFC last night? I hope this was just a hiccup we witnessed today.
I still think they are but the Saints to me are what the Pats are to others.

Only reason you’re laughing is because you’re terrified of the Chiefs. You know they are the one team you aren’t confident you can beat at home or away.

The Chiefs entire O Line has been injured this year. The entire D Line has also been injured this year. Lost another today to a torn pec muscle.

I can’t wait for the team to get fully healthy and kick the Pats teeth in. Let’s just hope the refs aren’t biased like they usually are with the Pats.
Saw this over the weekend.
I'll tell you what you can win the regular season game and Then CHOKE the Playoff game away!! Sounds about right for a Andy Reid team.

All I know is the Chiefs Offense can be super Dynamic but they can't seem to hold a lead even with the MVP back.

There's a LONNNNG way to go in this season and many twists and turns that none of us have seen.
I think AB is going to get signed pretty soon but did find it interesting that the Seahawks who were in on AB before he signed with the Pats chose to go with Gordon over AB.

I don't think you can pick-and-choose when to play the analytics game. If he's going apply it, he needs to go for 2 on the first (and every) TD, too.

If you are going to selectively do it, wait until the last possible opportunity, at least.

My thought is if your playing at Green Bay, in the snow, and you're a traditional "warmer" climate team....you play it safe and kick the PAT!

I still think they are but the Saints to me are what the Pats are to others.
They have a great team and hope the old fella Brees gets another chance! The Saints will definitely be there down the stretch.

That was a terrible opening drive for Dallas D.

Vikings off to a great start tonight

The Steelers defense is really good this year, and seems to get better every week. Minkah Fitzpatrick has raised the game of everyone around him.

Mason Rudolph's stats may not look all that great, and I listened to/did not watch the game, but according to the radio guys he had five completions dropped today.

I'm not a rabid Tomlin fan, but the man is coaching his keester off this year.

The Steelers defense is really good this year, and seems to get better every week. Minkah Fitzpatrick has raised the game of everyone around him.

Mason Rudolph's stats may not look all that great, and I listened to/did not watch the game, but according to the radio guys he had five completions dropped today.

I'm not a rabid Tomlin fan, but the man is coaching his keester off this year.

The drops were ridiculous. I saw at least 4 that should have been easy catches. Rudolph played really well but the receivers definitely let him down.

And the defense is legit. I was skeptical about the move to get Bush but he’s played well. I loved the Fitzpatrick trade. He’s exactly what the secondary needed. They’re young and still make some head scratching plays but they’re on their way to being elite

Ok....I’m here for the 2nd half! Looks like I’m needed. Boys down 3 to start the 3rd quarter. Let’s go!!

Back