What's Your Favorite Major

fairwaynut

Bettinardi Aficionado
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
SingleMalt
Just wondering which of the majors in golf is your favorite? I enjoy watching all of them but hand's down my favorite is the Open, the Masters would be second, I haven't missed a Sunday at the Master in twenty years. Those links style golf courses for the Open are amazing. So which major peaks your interest the most?

Masters.
Name said it all Masters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely The Open. Followed by US Open, PGA and lastly Masters. I greatly prefer the majors that rotate to different courses to present various challenges to the best golfers in the world.

U.S. Open

Open Championship

big gap

US Open
Masters
PGA Championship

I’m in with The Open, also. Love the history, the different kind of shots played, and the possibilities of difficult weather. I would love to play some of those grand old layouts.

Usually, it would be the Masters. The fact that it happens at the time of the year that we are emerging from winter makes it more enjoyable. However, next year it will be the US Open as I will be attending the Saturday and Sunday rounds at Winged Foot.

Masters. There is just something magical about that place.

masters
british open
us open

players
pga

Definitely The Open..."ney wind , ney rain, ney golf!"

The Masters is by far my favorite major. The only thing I do not really like is that is so early in the season... but that's okay.

The Masters by a wide margin followed by the US Open, The Open, then the PGA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1) Masters
2) The Open

I've flip flopped these two recently. Mainly because The Masters is always awesome but The Open is reliant on weather to be setup right.

The Masters is awesome. The course is amazing.

Masters

Always get excited for this event.

The Open Championship followed by the Masters. I don't care much for the US Open, tricked up for the sake of being tricked up, & the PGA just doesn't crank my tractor.

Masters > Open > US Open > PGA

I love the masters.

Augusta no doubt for me.

A1V2pNNxDbL._SL1500_.jpg

I am a British Open guy! Love the links golf and bad weather!

Always been an Open guy. However the little guys’s 1st birthday is on Masters Sunday this year, so will be a little extra special.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Masters. If I could only watch one tournament for the rest of my life it would be that one.

The Masters. The first golf that I watched on TV was the Masters.

Back