ANNOUNCEMENT 2020 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

No more tapatalk. I Cant believe I missed this announcement. Albatross Tag in the a.m.

just signed up. I'm not going to get double the mailers now from St. Jude am I(kidding)?

Thank you to everybody that has jumped in so far.
We are so excited for what is going on between the traffic, new software and the announcements so far.

Glad to hear so many THPers are as excited as we are about the new year.

Finally got round to sorting my membership out - now to figure out how to plan my holidays and hope to get in on one of the fun trips or competitions for AC members only

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Thank you to everybody that has jumped in so far.
We are so excited for what is going on between the traffic, new software and the announcements so far.

Glad to hear so many THPers are as excited as we are about the new year.
And thanks for the updated place to enjoy it all at!

• Appreciation
Back for 2020. Sounds great!

• Appreciation
I'm in

• Appreciation
Coming up over the next month full details of a few of these teasers will start to roll out. Including a number of completely free trips for THPers.

2020 Will definitely be a good year to be a member. So much equipment, so many trips and a whole lot of fun. A bonus will be live update threads on these experiences will have opportunities for THPers that are not in attendance, but are albatross club members to get in on the action

Creative twists under way I see! We're ready! I think...

Definitely. Dream Foursome kind of showed some of that

I’d say so! That’s going to be nuts, getting to pick your teammates like black top ball...if that’s how it goes.

This sounds like a great idea and as a new member, its fantastic you do it and even more fantastic the amount of support you get from the community. How can I not help and be a part of it. Done.

• Appreciation
In previous years, it was possible to do more than the $35. Am I missing how to do that now? I just get kicked right to the purchase page in PayPal and can't seem to change it.

• Appreciation
In previous years, it was possible to do more than the $35. Am I missing how to do that now? I just get kicked right to the purchase page in PayPal and can't seem to change it.

Unfortunately, the new system doesn’t allow that, but if you want to do more or pay it forward to another member, send me a PM and I can give you instructions on how to do that.

Unfortunately, the new system doesn’t allow that, but if you want to do more or pay it forward to another member, send me a PM and I can give you instructions on how to do that.
Ahh thank you. Let me take care of mine, and then I'll probably do one for another member

I like to wait a bit before I join for the following year. Just to sweat JB and GG a little. :geek:

In for 2020! So excited to be back for another year of awesome content, contests, experiences and friends.

Got in from work today to find my THP pop socket was here waiting for me

Thanks @GolferGal ?

As Turkey day approaches many THPers have seen an abundance of stuff come out for 2020 and we have a lot more coming.
We just want to take a second and say thank you to those that have jumped in, the overwhelming support has been fantastic.

The next few weeks are absolutely crazy on this forum and we are excited to share them.

Odyssey Experience returning was a fun announcement this morning.
Fantasy Golf yesterday coming back for AC Members too.

Finally renewed my membership, great cause! I haven't been very active this past year, but I check on THP daily and enjoy reading everyone's take on golf and equipment.

• Appreciation
The final Experience of 2019 is in the books and excited for 2020 and the announcement of the Grandaddy.

The final Experience of 2019 is in the books and excited for 2020 and the announcement of the Grandaddy.

.....which means Day 1 of my GD prep for 2020!!!

awesome year by JB and GG and everyone that makes the events happen....from the companies...their staffs....the THPers etc etc.

awesome year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And what a 2019 it was. Can't wait for 2020!!!

Get signed up folks, you're really missing out if you like Awesome!!!!

And what a 2019 it was. Can't wait for 2020!!!

Get signed up folks, you're really missing out if you like Awesome!!!!

being new, are you automatically in? Or do you have to wait for a thread to pop up and throw your name in a hat?

Back