Live Update Thread: 2019 Small Batch Experience with Project X

That shaft is freaking amazing. Holy crap.

Oh that's killer. Well done

Wow...that's amazing!

Mark emailed me last night with a design and I love it. Cannot wait to post the real deal. And no, no previews.
Looking forward to seeing the design in colour!

Mark emailed me last night with a design and I love it. Cannot wait to post the real deal. And no, no previews.
Oh this makes me excited! I’d wondered if you had heard or seen anything!

Has anyone received any shipping info/updates? I have exactly 6 days at home (split between two weekends) from black friday through Jan 10. I was really hoping to have mine in order to bring it with me.

Has anyone received any shipping info/updates? I have exactly 6 days at home (split between two weekends) from black friday through Jan 10. I was really hoping to have mine in order to bring it with me.
No, sorry. I haven’t heard anything yet other than the photo of your shaft.

I am still having great success with my shaft. It fits me extremely well. I can’t weight to get the painted one.

DM me your build details and we will get it built up.

Love seeing this thread pop up, especially as people start getting official updates. The guy at Club Champion couldn’t stop talking about mine after I told him what I got to do. They are the best conversation starters around the golf world

DM me your build details and we will get it built up.

Hey, @DB TT , is it too late to have your guys put on a different tip? I am thinking Cobra, but don’t want to create a hassle.

Still have my fingers crossed that I'll have mine before I leave on a month long golf adventure next week, but it's getting awfully close.

Back