Shocking Pouncey is kicking someone in the head.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He will be done for awhile. The league will cite player safety and hit him with 6.

he deserves 6 games for that disgusting act

I think my fav part is where Rudolph tries to rip off his helmet and gets instant karma hahahaha

Still can't be swinging a helmet like that. Holy s***

hahahaha wow.

Garrett is getting suspended. So is the dude who kicked him in the head lmao
He will be done for awhile. The league will cite player safety and hit him with 6.

Going to be more than 1 game

I think my fav part is where Rudolph tries to rip off his helmet and gets instant karma hahahaha

Still can't be swinging a helmet like that. Holy s***
That part is going to get lost in the mix.

Suspend him for the rest of the season without pay.... absolutely horrible
Stay classy Cleveland..... I think Garrett is an absolute lock for DPY at some point in his career but if that guy is willing to swing at helmet at a guy, I hope he gets suspended the rest of the year and next year tears his Achilles.... F that guy for that display! Just saying ;)

six games?? That's nuts.

He used another players helmet as a weapon, he should honestly be out the rest of the year and feel lucky no criminal charges are filed.

That was disgusting. The players will be fine and suspended for sure, but I also put blame on Cleveland’s coaches. Really, up two TDS with less then 40 seconds and you keep sending all out blitzing? It’s like they wanted to send some type of message and completely failed. Browns fans deserve better. I rarely think a coach should be fired in his first year, but Kitchens should be let go as soon as the season is over. He is a REALLY bad coach that has lost this team.

Stay classy Cleveland..... I think Garrett is an absolute lock for DPY at some point in his career but if that guy is willing to swing at helmet at a guy, I hope he gets suspended the rest of the year and next year tears his Achilles.... F that guy for that display! Just saying ;)

I mean it’s inexcusable for Garret to do what he did. But mason was crying like he shouldn’t have been touched. Then was grabbing at his face and face mask before everything started

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wtf Garret. Yeah got caught up in the emotions of mason trying to rip his helmet off.... but still uncalled for to swing that helmet.

I know he regrets it and is not like that. But he’ll need to be held accountable for that and face the consequences.

That part is going to get lost in the mix.
What would get lost? If Garrett just ripped Rudolph's helmet off, it would be a nothing event, just ejections.

Then he uses a dangerous weapon to strike Rudolph in the head. That's what makes it what it is, not that he responded to Rudolph attempting to pull his helmet off.

He used another players helmet as a weapon, he should honestly be out the rest of the year and feel lucky no criminal charges are filed.
criminal charges? Yikes. That's kind of intense.

What would get lost? If Garrett just ripped Rudolph's helmet off, it would be a nothing event, just ejections.

Then he uses a dangerous weapon to strike Rudolph in the head. That's what makes it what it is, not that he responded to Rudolph attempting to pull his helmet off.
Well, if he just rips off the helmet and three Steelers guys don't try to attack him, it's a nothing event as well.

I'm shocked that you guys in here are talking about a helmet likes it's a sword or a gun or something. Never expected that perspective.

That was terrible. A huge win and it’s going to get lost when that ish happens. Garrett’s out for the rest of the year, and if not, I’m not sure what you could do to be suspended for the year. Wtf are you thinking.

Yeah. At worst I think he’ll get 3 games minimum. Won’t be surprised for entire season though but if garret apologizes with remorse, he’ll play this season.

Sure is. Yet if it happened anywhere other than a football field, there'd be an arrest.

I'm shocked that you guys in here are talking about a helmet likes it's a sword or a gun or something. Never expected that perspective.

Ever been hit with one? May as well have been a brick

What was Rudolph doing at that point when Ogunjobi knocked him down?
He'd just finishing trying to go after Garrett with his teammates. Turned around after getting decked with a helmet looking for an official lmao

meanwhile Garrett is on the ground getting kicked in the head haha

Well, if he just rips off the helmet and three Steelers guys don't try to attack him, it's a nothing event as well.

That's you injecting more into it. It's a blunt object that any reasonable person would accept as very dangerous when swung in that manner at a person's head.

That was disgusting. The players will be fine and suspended for sure, but I also put blame on Cleveland’s coaches. Really, up two TDS with less then 40 seconds and you keep sending all out blitzing? It’s like they wanted to send some type of message and completely failed. Browns fans deserve better. I rarely think a coach should be fired in his first year, but Kitchens should be let go as soon as the season is over. He is a REALLY bad coach that has lost this team.

it’s a rivalry game and browns are hungry for a win so naturally not letting off the gas on this opportunity.

garret just sour that win. Bad move on his part.

Well that wasn’t the way we wanted to end the game—-I will take the win but yuck Garrett.

Sure is. Yet if it happened anywhere other than a football field, there'd be an arrest.
So, two guys get into a fight, and there's an arrest? If anything, there's two. Whether or not Garrett made a terrible decision (he did), Rudolph was the instigator... twice.

Back