Question for Coders from a Hobbiest

I dont mean the Chemical Engineering part was a bad prediction, I meant the IT would not be a good job in the US moving forward.
I knew what you meant. Chemical Engineers will always have jobs, but one thing I realized really quickly is that Chem Es start at a high salary and peak very quickly unless you pair that degree with another skillset - MBA, Process Automation, Etc.

I knew what you meant. Chemical Engineers will always have jobs, but one thing I realized really quickly is that Chem Es start at a high salary and peak very quickly unless you pair that degree with another skillset - MBA, Process Automation, Etc.

I think that's true of many fields, though. Can't just come in and expect to keep doing the thing you were doing as a junior employee.

I’m finding myself using power shell more and more - especially with Azure. I need to get better with it but I’m really good at copy/paste. ???
Same here, but the more I use PowerShell the easier I find it, and it's pretty easy to build scripts that you're going to use often.

Back