ANNOUNCEMENT 2019 Holiday Cheer is Coming Soon

We have confirmed a couple of things and can now add that a THP Experience Golden Ticket will be up for grabs as well.

We have confirmed a couple of things and can now add that a THP Experience Golden Ticket will be up for grabs as well.
I'm just guessing, but I bet that a THP Golden Ticket will even top one of these .........

wUHZ6X.gif

8BDFE72B-0226-4089-82DD-3DA97D5EA889.gif

Exciting times ahead!!!

I feel like this merits a “BEEEEEEUUUUUUUMMM”

That will make someone’s 2020 extra special.

Sounds like somethign I should go read up on. :D

Golden Ticket!!!!!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Such a fun event last year! I got a grab bag on the second go around. it was a tense few moment trying to enter my payment info.

For those keeping track, it is two weeks from tomorrow. Busy couple of weeks around this community.
Next week is our Thanksgiving Day Picture Feast Contest.
Following Week is the Grandaddy
Then the following week is THP Holiday Cheer.

For those keeping track, it is two weeks from tomorrow. Busy couple of weeks around this community.

It’s the most wonderful time of the year!

It’s the most wonderful time of the year!

Love this place

Such a fun event last year! I got a grab bag on the second go around. it was a tense few moment trying to enter my payment info.

I believe Holiday cheer and the grab bags are two separate things. Holiday Cheer is one week with daily contests for different items. The grab bags are just that, unknown items that you get a bag, and see what's inside.

Back