2019 Secret Holiday Gift Exchange is open!!

Would you like to see a list of the forum names of the 2019 Holiday Gift Exchange participants

• Sure!!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Nah, i'd rather keep it as Secret Santa as possible

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Items have been purchased and i will package up and ship out once i receive them! Stalking was a lot of fun this year :ROFLMAO::cool:

I placed my order today! I enjoyed this so much last year....cant wait to see the thread when people start posting what they received.

If there are any late arrivals to this event please DM me today if you are interested in still participating. I have two forum members who wanted to participate so I figure I would open it up for another day and see if we can work that out. Please DM me as quickly as possible if you’d like to still be involved. Thanks! The more the merrier!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If there are any late arrivals to this event please DM me today if you are interested in still participating. I have two forum members who wanted to participate so I figure I would open it up for another day and see if we can work that out. Please DM me as quickly as possible if you’d like to still be involved. Thanks! The more the merrier!!

You’re a rock star dude!!

If anyone out there is sitting on the fence wondering why they didn't join or just heard about it, fireball me a DM asap so we can get you in on the action. 5 more just kicked the door into this party so don't be shy, get in here already!!

Can't wait to get going with this again this year. This was a blast last year. I loved watching the video of my target opening his gift and hearing how I nailed it.

All final DM's have been sent. 65 posts of gifts will be heading our way soon!!

This is one of my favorite things on THP

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I think I'm almost done already. Had a few things already to go, grabbed a few more after some internet stalking and now it's about ready. I'll see if anything else catches my eye in the next week or so :)

I already want to apologize to my secret Santa. I haven’t been able to post much recently due to work and studying for my license test. Just know that it will be appreciated and I hope you don’t stress too much about it

Think I’m about finished...time to box or should I say pack things up and send them on there way.

Let the gift reveals begin!! I received two incredible presents and they are top notch!! The first is a certificate by e-mail for a round of golf at my favorite course that is close to home: The Tribute in The Colony, TX which quite a few of us THP’ers play at. This course is a tough, fun links course and when the wind comes off the lake it is massively challenging.
The second arrived by mail today: love the colors of these Truvis Soft golf balls and this is what I play so the homework was stellar!! Can’t wait to blast a few of these off the tee in the next week or so!!! Many thanks to my main man, Santa!!
dd3dcc9e8a8f390d02189a6c5dfcf300.jpg
ba7b5e43b0e49053d5cf594ff3ad5f56.jpg

Great kick off!

Sheesh. Santa got started early Ferny....nicely done Santa!

Awesome stuff!

Well done Secret Santa! Way to kick off the 2019 gift exchange with a nice bang!

so bitter i missed this thread due to travel for work and inventory!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

so bitter i missed this thread due to travel for work and inventory!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Check for the incoming DM: can't leave a brother hanging!

Last edited:
Wow. My secret Santa went so far and beyond I almost feel guilty how much great stuff I got. What an awesome package and it is so appreciated! Shoe bag, kick butt putter cover, great hat, a bunch of great golf balls and a FREAKING EPIC FORGED 4 IRON with Catalyst 80 shaft. Unbelievable. Pictures below59B29AA0-CCAC-475E-8B56-0E7B442C9677.jpeg8EA526A9-98D3-44C0-980A-AD7763B8A08E.jpegA781C5F2-3B7D-4D26-9D9B-049364FBE8BE.jpegCE2B463C-FBFE-4C18-BCD7-49F157375301.jpeg

Back