LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Bus is getting packed up.

DB112E7F-87B9-4880-B342-07CDD5A1C495.jpeg

5772200A-0D95-41F2-8C22-34E41C9AAB4B.jpeg

I’m about 10 min into the podcast. Took some serious Grandaddy love to power through the Dolphins-Eagles talk. Captain McLovin killing it so far

Question - What is the typical development cycle for a club? 2 years, 3 years, 5 years?

This thread is AWESOME!???

Curiosity is getting the best of me... for those that have been to the Grandaddy what is a rough HCI improvement after fitting and break in time with new clubs?

Holy smokes I had some catching up to do! That walk up video to ECPC really got the memories flooding in. It looks like there are some impressive numbers being churned out from the fitting!

Those pictures of the Cuater shoes are making me realize a white pair is a must for me. The leather pair are absolutely ???!

And did I see MikeG mention a UT?! That has me all kinds of excited.
The White Legends are :love: Only need to know how the fit runs if anyone can detail. These are a must have shoe!!

Curiosity is getting the best of me... for those that have been to the Grandaddy what is a rough HCI improvement after fitting and break in time with new clubs?
I've heard of some significant improvements - @CobraX51 lowered his cap a ton. @Iceman! has too. For single digits it's a tough thing to improve too much

Just finished my fitting at Ecpc and it was the most awesome experience of my golfing life SO FAR
My fitter put me into the apex pro with Modus 120 shafts. They feel SO GOOD!! Jaws wedges in s grind and 58 x grind. Two super hybrids in 20 and 23 with the stock tensei orange. And I cannot tell you about the 3 wood that went 270 yards or the driver.
Fixed this for you:ROFLMAO:

Bus is getting packed up.

View attachment 8917249
Put that chest on the Zoo crew side.... you trying to kill the THP team? Lite, Miller... my stomach just exploded... need to hit the bottle shop and make the drink a bit easier to process like Neubarth's Margarita - ice and tequilla :cool:

I've heard of some significant improvements - @CobraX51 lowered his cap a ton. @Iceman! has too. For single digits it's a tough thing to improve too much

2 years ago at the event I was playing as a 6.

Towards the end of the year this year I was as low as a 2.2.

It wasn't only the new gear that helped, but the confidence and education you get from learning from the best folks in the industry. I've found that it's now much easier to self-fit (if I need to) when new clubs come out.

I've also been motivated (at least a tiny bit) to improve so I don't lose like that again. ?

The Champagne of Beers! Enjoy the bus ride guys!

Bus will be leaving in 10 minutes and a lot of catching up will be done

Just wanted to check in and wish Team THP a memorable and fun time at The Grandaddy! Please soak it all in, as I’m sure you already are and don’t focus too much on the result, but the experience itself, that’s what is most memorable with me and the new friendships that were Forged.

Life has been a little upside down lately with work and not much golf, but it’s nice to scroll thru the thread and bring back memories of travel day, meeting your teammates for the first time, meeting the ZooCrew, and of course getting fitted for clubs that requires an NDA!!

I’m very happy for all of you and of course this can’t be done without THP and Callaway by having the Ultimate Amateur Experience with an amazing team from Callaway who treats you like royalty and will have you still talking about the experience for years to come.

Have fun, enjoy, laugh, smile, just cherish it all, because this can never be duplicated.

Enjoy Al’s house and of course enjoy the Golf with your new equipment!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg
Bus ride to the desert is about to commence!

Heading out! Face freshly melted after seeing the r&d department. 20191203_142821.jpg

I’m about 10 min into the podcast. Took some serious Grandaddy love to power through the Dolphins-Eagles talk. Captain McLovin killing it so far
How far in does that end so I can skip it. :eek:

Back