LIVE UPDATE THREAD 2019 The Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Couldn’t be more excited to peg it with @j_sizzle9 tomorrow. What makes this event great is the people and I’m lucky to get to spend 18 tomorrow with him.

Vegas lists the match as even so who you got THP friend

I know sizzle well. Have played some golf and know he’s a better guy than he is a golfer. He will make you laugh whilst taking you to the woodshed tomorrow

Looking forward to teeing it up with @21Gonzo tomorrow. Can’t wait to have the front row seat to the Battle of the Captains, @JasonFinleyCG and @McLovin.

It has been an amazing week, and can’t wait until tomorrow!

Tequila-infused matches are as follows. (Not necessarily in this order)

1 Ethan v Badolds
2 Tony T v zbeeker
3 Luke v Snickerbabs
4 browning v Clark Griswold
5 Ian v Radiman
6 Pete V JMB
7 Finley v McLovin
8 Lex v tomCat
9 Neubaum v The Sizz!
10 T-Shean v NoShanks
11 Slinger v BigSky
12 D-Nevs v Jordan
Oh this is going to be a fun day. Go get it fellas!

Couldn’t be more excited to peg it with @j_sizzle9 tomorrow. What makes this event great is the people and I’m lucky to get to spend 18 tomorrow with him.

Jeff, always enjoy your podcast stories and bet you'll have a new one after tomorrow. Good luck! FWIW, I'd put money on the Sizzle.

Great match, I suspect. If I was forced to put money on the match, I would pick Sizzle. But I would look at a safer match to bet the house on ;)

gotta back my brother Sizzle here. #GeuxSizzle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I love these matchups! There are some can't miss follows here and I'm really glad I'll be able to actually follow along way better tomorrow.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of those can't miss matches tomorrow. I like both of you guys so I'm taking the easy way out and saying it ends AS.

@j_sizzle9, make sure to point out hazards in front of and behind the greens so Jeff hits in to them.

It’s time....

Great stuff coming tomorrow!

thumb_cougars-gonna-coug-image-52615-cougar-cougar-out-of-53278636.png

@j_sizzle9 is a helluva good guy and I expect you both will have a blast for 18 holes! But, just a warning..... don't let the smooth taste fool you..... ;)

I’ll 2nd this!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
.....and I'll make it a third, bought a 56 degree in September, already my favorite wedge after playing vokey's for the past 15 years or so? I'll be replacing my 60 degree before spring.

Tomorrow holds a big bout
That’s why it’s smart to be in the first Uber out.

Ah, that time of night when updates stop so the guys can protect their virtue...

Back